Lost Cat

Nothing was more tragic and painful than losing his cat. He could be anywhere, hiding in his home at an address he doesn't know, under a name he doesn't know either.

That was the sad truth, Antony would be unable to find him even if he had the strength. The very idea of ​​entrusting the miraculous to someone else was not an option for him.

He had spent hours begging Plagg to give him at least one clue, but the kwamis held to their secret identity rules. What's more, Plagg was even more insolent than his owner.

Antony had gone sulking on his bed in the dark. He hoped that time would stand still if he didn't see the day-night cycle. It was without counting on Alya, who smashed the door to his room to open the shutter, extracting a painful grumbling from her brother.

Alya: Why does it smell so much here, ugh... Why are you dead ?

The young man gave her absolutely no answer, his head buried in his cushion.

Alya: Whatever, did you watch my new video ?

He mumbled a muffled response, sounding like a "I don't care". Without his permission, she threw herself on the bed, crushing his legs.

Alya: I'm talking about the possible secret identity of our two superheroes.

Suddenly he was interested. Antony stood up painfully, pushing her with his feet.

Antony: What did you find?

Alya: Glad I got your attention. Here is it, don't judge the cuts I made that at night.

He gave her a disapproving look, considering she should have her eight hours of sleep a night, a rule she was obviously breaking.

His eyes fell on the phone screen, where the video began to play. He couldn't help but smile mockingly as he heard his sister's uneasy voice on camera.

Antony: Can't believe Attila is in the top 5 of possible Mr. Bug.

Alya: Shut up ! He got so many private interviews with him, that's suspicious.

Antony: Alya there are two voices in these interviews.

Alya: They have weird powers anyway, they could make something like that.

He rolled his eyes, listening to the rest of the video.

Antony: A top 3 for Lucky cat ?

Alya: I mean, he's way more discreet than the Bug, we don't have any information on him.

Antony: Oh my god. Did you put Stephen in first just to annoy me?

Alya: Maybe, maybe he will give me a shout out if I flatter his ego.

Antony: You're dumb. Mrs. Turner is definitely the true Lucky cat.

Alya: I know right, she has the attitude.

Once the video was over, he didn't hesitate to kick her out of his bed, closing the door behind her as she begged him to drop a like and subscribe.

He turned back to his closet, grabbing some clean things. The little kwamis came out of their hiding places.

Tikki: Where are you going ?

Antony: I need to act, I can't just spend my days like that. I'm going to see Attila.

Plagg: Ooooh, am I coming ?

Antony: No, you stay here and hide, plus you scare me. Tikki, let's go.

Much to the cat's dismay, the duo left the apartment in the direction of the radio station.

***