On Tour

His sheet of paper was full of things except the content of his class. As usual they drew little sketches at the corner of the sheet.

Looking to his right they glanced at his colleague's copy.

Alex:... Why do you always draw cats ?

Antony raised his head, out of his reveries.

Antony: I- I- Just really like cats. Nothing more. Why do you always draw this pries-

Alex: So anyway-

Alex moved the sheet of paper to the left, to prevent his neighbor from seeing his drawings.

Once stored, the student of German origins turned back to Antony.

Alex: Oh by the way, I wanted to ask you something.

Antony: Go on.

Alex: Are you Mr. Bug?

The young man in front of him froze, he could have sworn he was getting paler and paler.

Antony:... n-no?

Alex: Ugh, I don't think I'll find them like that.

Drops of sweat were starting to form on Antony's forehead.

Antony: Wh... What are you talking about ?

Alex was playing with a pen between his fingers.

Alex: Well, you see... Ever since I first saw Lucky cat and Mr. Bug the first thing I asked myself is; who could they be?

Antony's gaze remained frozen on his neighbor, terror in his gaze. But Alex was far too focused on playing with his pen and unable to make eye contact anyway.

Alex: So I'm thinking about how I could find them.

Antony:... What will you do with that information?

Alex: I don't know yet.

Antony: ... You know I think that- 

The bells to signify the end of class rang, much to Antony's dismay. His comrade put his things in his bag as quickly as possible.

Alex: I'm so sorry, I need to go someone is waiting for me, sorry, you will tell me tomorrow, sorry-

Without adding any more excuses, he left, leaving an Antony in a panic mode.

***

Alex came up behind the school, looking around to see if no one had followed. Never too careful.

He approached a small stone wall, sitting against it, he whispered.

Alex: Code Cyril to Gray are you getting me?

A small voice rose from the other side of the wall.

Calie: Code Pandawa to Lily I receive you, is the way clear?

Alex: Affirmative.

The two young people got up, following a precise procedure certainly useless but which amused them a lot.

Calie: Did you see that Ghost guy yesterday ?

Alex: I saw !

Calie: How dare he flirt with our national Kitty.

Alex: BugXCat for life.

Calie: BugXCat for life. Have you any news?

Alex: Not really, but I've been thinking about a plan...

Calie: I know that look, tell me everything.

The plan was simple.

They had planned to go to a fairly secluded place, but not too remote, the place where Lucky Cat and Mr. Bug were seen most often.