Bunnies everywhere !

Antony looked at the street in confusion, in his Mr. Bug costume. Not sure what to do.

Antony: What in the world is this-

Tinea finally arrived on the scene, having escaped from his job. He stuck his head over his partner's shoulder.

Tinea: What's new-

Below, on the road, were hundreds and hundreds of rabbits. The first amazing thing was that they all looked alike. The second was that a young woman was in the middle, visibly appearing to be looking for something.

Cars around came to a complete stop, considering that no one wanted to run over cute helpless little animals.

Fortunately, they weren't doing anything menacing.

Tinea: That's a lot of bunnies.

Antony: They don't seem aggressive, but they're still causing some issues.

With his feline eyes, Tinea finally noticed the identity of the red-haired young woman who was in the middle.

Wanda ?

The two superheroes jumped from their perches, trying not to crush any animals on landing.

Tinea: W- Madam, what are you doing?

Wanda looked at them, seeming a little desperate.

Wanda: I'm sorry, I don't know what happened but my rabbit just started... Cloning itself ?

Antony: That's not something they usually do.

Tinea grabbed one of the galloping little rabbits, indeed he recognized his friend's pet, " Nougat ".

Tinea: Hi cutiiiie, are you a clooone?

He rubbed his nose at the animal's little nose, like the simple man he was.

Meanwhile his partner was trying to find a solution.

Antony: The most logical thing to do would be to find the original rabbit ...

Wanda: That's the problem, he jumped from my arms and I tried following him but now I just lost him between all of them...

Mr. Bug turned his gaze to the cat who was busy cuddling his bunny.

Antony: Kitty.

Tinea: Such a cute baby.

Antony: Kitty !

Tinea: Look at your eaaars, so fluffy!

Antony let out a growl, threw his yoyo in the air, shouting "Lucky Charm!". What landed in his hands filled him with satisfaction more than anything else.

He turned to the cat, "pshitting" his face with a stream of water. The cat let go of the bunny in surprise, letting out a little cry when the water hit his face.

Antony: Listen now, Catboy.

Tinea: Asshole ! Where is my rabbit ?!

Wanda: He left, probably didn't like the water.

Antony: Ooooh, yes I have an id-

Lucky Cat sharpened his claws, pouncing on his partner who dodged, fleeing in the midst of the chaos.

Antony: Try catching me, Kitty !

Tinea: If I'm catching you, you're dead ! Cataclysm !!

Destructive energy invaded his hand, which he was ready to hit Antony with.

The one turned towards him, stopping at a very precise place, waiting for him firmly.

Tinea jumped in his direction once more and before the impact Antony grabbed his arm, resting his hand against the fire hydrant behind him.

It evaporated, letting way to a powerful jet of water that sent them into the air, the two having fallen on it.

Once a very perilous and wet landing, they could see that the rabbits had disappeared. Touched by water that had been infected by the cataclysm.

Only one rabbit remained, the poor drenched and frightened but now safe in his owner's arms.

Wanda: Thank you, Mr. Bug and Lucky cat !

The Bug gave her a warm smile, still sitting in his puddle with a disgruntled cat by his side.

Tinea: I hate you.

Antony: Come on, that was a funny one- Did you see how we got kicked in the air ? Oh my God-

He started laughing, a genuine and happy laugh. Thinking about this silly situation, fresh drops of water still falling from his hair.

Lucky cat looked at him with a shy smile.

Tinea: You're such an idiot...