Orchid

He had his head buried in his arms, leaning against his desk. He had not launched a stream this morning, apologizing on his social networks.

All his energy was drawn from his sleepless nights playing superheroes.

He would let the police do their job, but if there was anyone there who couldn't stand the way the police acted, it was definitely Antony.

At the moment, there weren't too many worries about their main problem, the animals.

On the contrary, he lingered every evening pacing the streets, especially after the news of Melvich's flight.

Lucky cat accompanied him from time to time, but he himself found him a little too paranoid.

" I'll help you tonight, but that's not because I like you or something. "

Something in his playful and slightly mocking air was giving him sensation in his stomach he didn't want to hear about.

Tikki: ANTONY !

The young man jumped, sitting up right in his chair.

Tikki: Oh- Sorry, were you occupied ?

Antony: What, no, why ?

Tikki: You're making that face again.

Antony: What face ? -

The little kwami ​​was silent for a few seconds.

Tikki: Were you thinking about Luck-

Antony: Why did you wake me up, Tikki ?

Tikki: Ah ! Right, I found some archives that made me think about that Ghost-... Are you listening ?

Indeed, he had taken his phone having heard the sound of a notification.

Antony: Oh, sorry. Tinea is inviting me to a party, that's the third time I've said no this week... I think I should go for once.

Tikki: The crying owl.

Antony: ... The what-

Tikki: It's an ancient book, the magic is similar to the one of a Miraculous, except it adapts itself to the one using it. It's a very old and powerful relic, it was forged in what is now a part of Russia... It must have been passed from hand to hand and from generation to generation. The book that this "Ghost" made appears, looked a lot like it.

Antony:... Is it bad news or good news?

Tikki: Could be both... Every type of magic can be used for good or bad, it depends on the holder. I would advise you to keep an eye on them.

His gaze was lost a little in the void, reflecting.

Antony: I see... Thank you Tikki. But how did you find all these informations, what are the archives ?

Tikki: That's my little secret. Say yes to that party now.

Antony: But-

Tikki: You need a little fun in your life, come on !

She was not wrong, he enjoyed these evenings quite a bit after all.

***

Tinea: Antony ! I'm glad you could make it this time.

Antony gave him a warm smile, he had just put his jacket down in the locker room and had managed to spot the group of alcoholics.

Kvéta and Zack were already at their second shot of vodka, accompanied by Calie who was the arbitrator. Wanda watched them, trying to figure out the rules of the game they had just invented.