Lovesick Ghost / Part 1

Attila's voice echoed through the speakers, lighting up the room with his happy tone.

Attila: So, what is your favorite food?

He asked that question to Antony's fellow streamers co-worker. The radio host had spent several lives alongside them, appreciated by most viewers, his friend had invited him to come back.

A sharp laugh came out from the Discord bubble to the left of his screen, Antony looked up with a small glare.

He didn't appreciate the hypocrisy that one of his colleagues in particular displayed with his friend.

He grabbed his microphone, getting it closer to his mouth. Probably as a display of pure male attitude he made his voice deeper by instinct.

Antony: Hey Steph', remember what we talked about last time ?

" Hey hey come on, don't bring this up now man."

Stephen responded, with a little touch of annoyance in his voice that he tried to hide for the viewers.

" What are you two talking about? "

Another streamer asked, throwing Steph' on a long very bad developed excuse.

Several questions were shared in the group, the confusion was quite enough for the young man with his beloved black curly hair that everyone loved. .

His sister was sitting, out of the camera view, squatting in her brother's room. She was on her phone, but she looked up, feeling the confusion.

Alya: Ooh, what did this asshole say ?

Antony was glad his microphone was far enough so no one could hear her. He gave her a little look that meant " you know what he would say. ".

Attila: That doesn't answer my question.

The radio host was still focused on his question, wanting at all cost an answer.

Antony: Hey bro, wanna know my favorite food ?

Attila: I already know ! It's adobo, the national food from the Philippines that your mother always cooked for you when you were small.

Ouch, the memories hurted a bit too much.

Antony: Why are you such a good listener ?

He said between his teeth, as to say ' don't say those kinds of things on stream ' but his friend didn't really pick it up.

Alya let out a little mocking laugh.

The discussion returned to normal after that, much to Antony's delight.

He let his eyes drift to one of the windows open to his screen, still looking for a job even while streaming.

He no longer really listened to what his friends and colleagues were saying, it was really only his viewers who noticed his absence. Until Attila called him.

Attila: Antony. Antony. Antony ! ANTONY !!

Antony: AH ! Sorry, yes?

" Not listening much? "

Shut up the fuck up Steph'.

Antony: What were you talking about ?

Attila: Steph' asked if you were single.

" I absolutely did not-"

Antony: Naaah man, sorry already taken.

His chat was already screaming, he fucked up.