Lamp shade

Another day, another party. These ones were starting to follow each other at a great pace and the older ones were already starting to be tired of it.

Zack, Wanda, Kvéta and Tinea were hanging out together as usual, but the herd grew. With the arrival of two people from the same year as Calie. Isaac and Alex.

The three younger people were still in great shape after this late evening.

Zack: I wish I still had that energy...

Tinea: Why are we acting like we are not only two years apart from them.

Kvéta: Two years of late night discussion sitting on the side of the road and kisses on the lips in all friendship.

Tinea: Always the best nights.

They continued to walk, enlightened only by the light of the lamp posts.

Tinea was looking at the lamps, screaming each time he saw a moth like the stupid boy he was.

Their paths led them to Alex's apartments, then those of Calie and Isaac.

Their legs started feeling like fire, Thavach wasn't that big of a city but it was not fun to do all on feet. 

Zack: This is such a long trip.

Tinea: At least, when we were younger, we bothered to get out before the last city bus passed by.

Zack: You lost my chewing gum.

Tinea: No YOU ​​lost YOUR chewing gum because you were too occupied to have a boner.

Kvéta: This is a story I never heard about-

Zack: YOU could have watched when I was trying not to have "the pole".

Tinea: Why even in the world where you having a boner ?!

Zack: It be like that sometimes, okay. You'll understand one day.

Tinea: I will never.

The two returned to their bickering, watched by the two girls trying to understand their weird discussion.

The two had spent their first year of university together, it was tough times but the memories were great. 

After the first year, Tinea left, not interested in his grade anymore. Zack stayed and focused on his lessons.

Zack: What I wouldn't do for some sushis while watching Sonic right now.

Tinea: If only they'd deliver by this time.

The small group ended up arriving in front of Wanda's apartment, saying goodbye to her then heading to Kvéta's place.

Finally, after one hour of painful walking, the two young men stopped. Their path had led them to Tinea's apartment.

Tinea: Here I go.

Zack: Can't I sleep here?

Tinea: Your apartment is literally two streets aways from here.

Zack: But I'm scared.

Tinea: Oh come on. No one is out at this hour.

Zack: What do you know ? Maybe a clown is ! Come on let me on the couch.

Tinea: Hell no. I don't trust you anymore last time we did this, when I came back from the toilets, you went to my bed. I slept on the couch after that.

Zack: Could have slept with me.

Tinea: Tried to kill Kvéta last time she slept with you.

Zack: Tried but didn't succeed.

Tinea: Go to your apartment.

Zack: You're an asshole.

The other man was slowly closing the door, watching him with a sadistic grin.

Tinea: I am.

Zack: I hate you.

Tinea: I love you too, call me if you're too scared.

Zack: Bitch ass fuck boy, die.

The door closed.

Immediately, Zack pulled out his phone, calling his asshole of a friend.

Zack: Bitch.

Tinea: Bitch.

The young man forced himself forward through the night, remaining on his guard against any suspicious noise.

Zack: I hate it here.

His friend's voice echoed from his phone.

Tinea: Not worse than the little forest we had to traverse two years ago, all in the dark.

Zack's eyes scanned the horizon, searching for a potential enemy.

Zack: Can't believe you let me alone out there while there are possessed animals hanging around the streets.

Tinea: Don't worry, I will put my cat ears on and come and save you.

He stopped.

Zack: Okay, I'm here.

Tinea: Good job.

Zack: No thanks to you, asshole.

Tinea: Goodnight to you too-

He hung up, hurrying to put the keys in his lock. 

Once inside he closed the door as quickly as possible, jogging up the stairs.

Arriving home, he locked his door, heaving a sigh of relief.

He then put his things aside, in a much calmer way, finally feeling secure.

Zack: 3 a.m...

He said, looking at the clock hanging on the wall.

The young man took a quick tour of his apartment, closing the steals on the way and peering into his pet's terrarium.

His pogona looked at him, lifting his little head with a look only a reptile can give.

Zack: That's my babyyy ~

The young man straightened up, stretching his arms back.

Zack: Perfect hour for a bath !