Growing up / FINALE

He hitted the wall, gritting his teeth at the sound of cracks still echoing in his head, but he got up quickly.

Antony had managed to get Ghost out of his apartment building after Madame Turner yelled at them to stop making so much noise.

This time, his enemy seemed to have planned their move. They were followed by their own feline teammate, what he presumed to be a cat infected with their power. And this new animal gave hell of a paw punch, almost having the same height and weight as a lion or any other big cat.

The young superhero looked around, noticing worried passers-by, collateral damage had to be avoided at all costs.

For that he had his solution, activating his wings.

Antony: Let's see if you can keep up.

He took off, giving his enemy a defiant look. Ghost was angry towards him enough to bother to follow him.

***

Tinea's eyes lifted to the roof of that old wooden cabin.

Tinea:… This bird really has been sitting up here peacefully since then.

The man said nothing, having already taken on the task of catching a second fish.

The young man on the other hand was lost in his thoughts, worrying about this special power that this Ghost possessed.

The sound of a notification snapped him out of his reveries, a message from his friend, Kvéta.

"4:10 p.m.:
Kvéta: I think your Bug need help
4:10 p.m .:
Kvéta: Lol
4:11 p.m .:
Kvéta: Did you get your Miraculous back ??
4:13 p.m .:
Kvéta: This is getting bad
4:13 p.m .:
Kvéta: Btw I can't find my cat anymore i'm just sayin '"

Tinea's expression changed quickly, immediately more worried.

Tinea: I think I really need my miraculous back now…

The owner of the place kept his eyes on his line.

"Ah yes. It's in the fish."

Tinea: Excuse me, what the fuck ?

" Yeah, I dropped it earlier. " 

Tinea screamed all his hatred at him, desperately trying to shake the poor fish who hadn't asked for anything. Fortunately it was not far in his body, he came out through his mouth.
By grabbing the ring, the kwami ​​came out.

Plagg: WHAT WERE YOU WAITING TO GET HIM OUT OF THAT ?!

The little floating cat was groaning before being interrupted by a big smooch on the face.

Tinea: You smell disgusting, I'm sorry I missed youuuu…

The kwami ​​tried to run away from its owner's abundant affection.

Once the reunion was made and the motivation regained, the two wasted no time in making way for Lucky Cat with a simple "Claws Out".

The man was watching him out of the corner of his eye.

" Don't come back after that ."

Tinea: I will come back, see you later !

He hurried to jump on a branch, more than happy to have regained his superpowers, missing the freedom that gave him so much life.

***

Antony arrived a little outside the city, the wind had led him by a great coincidence to the abandoned sheds. He landed, having already used up a good part of his energy. His miraculous was already telling him that he was running out of time.