Running Fast.......

*No One's P.O.V*

A tiny figure was running through a dark forest holding their dark purple and red cloak tightly closed as to keep out of the cold, the hood covering their face. The only things visible on them is long raven/black hair with a red streak, white nightgown flowing around their legs as they run, and their bare feet covered in dirt and bruises 'There's a clearing near by child, you can rest there for a bit' a voice tells them. Stopping for a bit in a clearing brighten with moon light to catch their breath lifting their head showing off their amber eye glowing slightly in the night, bangs were over one eye so it wasn't visible.

Walking over to a tree falling against it before sliding down trying to catch their breath 'You should be safe soon, child. Just a little further' the voice tells them in a calm voice "Are you shure i'ww be shafe from thhe eviw man?" The child asks, a soft feminine voice heard 'Yes, child. I promise you, you will be safe and happy with where I am leading you' the child took a deep breath before getting up "I thrushth you, you wepth me shafe thhish far" began walking but made sure to watch her back for anyone following her, she didn't want to be caught and taken back to that man.

Walking in the directions the voice was telling her to go, she trusted the voice, it was keeping her safe from the evil men and the man who wanted to use her and killed her parents, she was still upset that her parents were gone. Reaching a road, she stared at it with an untrusting stare 'Go down the road, child. To the left' Blinking, she went left like the voice told her to, she never really got the voices name, so she called it, Voya. Walking on her dirty, cold numb feet, she felt like she was going to collapse but she needed to be safe, everything hurt, she was tired, feet numb, she was cold, but she was ignoring all the feeling. Listening to Voya was the best she could do, she didn't want to be captured again and used just for a reason she wasn't going to explain.

Stopping as she reached a two way, looking between the two while clutching to her cloak with tired eyes 'Go to the right, child' she turned to the right and headed down the street, she was kind of half asleep, she felt a presence following her leading her to where she needed to go, she was glad to be lead by Voya and the moonlight, she loved the moonlight, just like her momma. The feeling of hands guiding her and a warm feeling, reaching a yard before collapsing. Her cloak covered her body as she curled up into a ball trying to keep warm from the cold night 'You'll be safe now, child. I know these people will keep you safe' she smiled knowing she could trust Voya's words.

She knew Voya was smiling too 'Rest now, child. You'll need the energy for tomorrow, just know the evil man and his men won't get you.' as Voya's voice disappeared, she looked around. she had collapsed near some flowers in a yard unknown to her, she looked at the tan colored house. The house had a red door, by the door was a number, the number was 67, nothing else about the house was that much eye catching to her eye, but it was big, bigger than any house she had seen before.

Her and her parents never had a big house as they lived in the middle of no where in a log cabin in a winter area to keep a low profile as to not be found but obviously that did work out after a few years, they were found and the child had suffered for too long. Closing her eyes letting sleep take her, not knowing that being with these people she would be getting into something more crazy then, what she is used to, she was just glad to be away from the evil man and his men.

'The child needed to be safe, my vision are never wrong. I know the child will be safe here as well as happy, she will know what family is again, it might not be like her regular family but I know they will make her happy and help her trust people again. I know they would use her like that man did, I just hope nothing goes wrong with them. She been through so much, she just needs to be safe and happy with a knew family. I know these people will keep her safe from him, I also feel she will get a feeling she never felt before. Lets see were this will lead her in life, her new adventure begins now.'

The misty lady disappears as the child continues to rest on the lawn of a special woman, who had just moved in with her two friends, sleeping in their house, unaware of the child sleeping on their lawn, a lady with tan skin, raven/black hair like the child's laying in her room sleeping on her bed, a woman with powder blue hair with pale skin in her bed and a woman with pink hair with black cat ears and tail with pale skin sleeping in her room on her bed unaware of the tiny young girl sleeping in their yard, wind blowing gently as the night passes slowly until morning sunlight hits.

'Stay safe, my child. I'll watch over you no matter what, even if you don't hear me, I'll still be here watching you' the child smiled in their sleep before calming down, the woman watches over her as the moon goes down and the morning sun slowly rises. As the sun finally began to rise, the woman disappears fully into the misty air with a smile on her face 'I'll be here' Was the last thing she says before leaving the child by herself to be found by her promised new family.