The Neighborhood Play PT. 2

*Lotusia's P.O.V*

I was sitting next to Ms. Katelyn helping her with the play, even though I really wanted to be upstairs comforting Ms. Aphmau as she was upset and I really didn't want to be down here listening to Ms. Kawaii~Chan squealing and screaming, I was covering my poor ears "Kawaii~Chan, you know Aaron hasn't landed the part of Romeo yet and stop squealing, your hurting Lotusia's ears" She rubs my head and I uncover my ears cautiously but she continues to scream making me cover my ears again "WHAT WHY!?" I whine slightly "IT'S NOT FAR THAT AARON~KUN SAID THAT HE WOULD DO IT THAT THE OEHR GUYS GET THE CHANCE AT THE RULE TOO!" Ms. Kawaii~Chan screams.

I still had my ears covered curling up slightly "Don't you think I know that I'm not dumb, however the play need actors even they don't get the part, they still agreed to be in the play" Ms. Katelyn explains to her, but I don't really agree with that, even if they don't get the part and they are still in the play, I feel like they would try something, Mr. Garroth and Mr. Laurance of course "So, does this mean Aaron~Kun still gets the part and Katelyn~Sama and Lotusia~Tan are just using Aphmau~Senpai to get the other guys to act in the play" Ms. Kawaii~Chan puts it, she put it in a mean way, so I just shake my head at her "Not really, no, I-we honestly want to choose the actor the audience will like the most since I've rewritten the script to a more modern-day theme with the help of Lotusia" She rubs my head as I uncover my ears.

I smiled up at her "She's a great co-director, but at the auditions we'll be watching the audience to see which guy impresses them the most" I smiled with a slight blush on my face "Oh, just give the part to Aaron~Kun" I glare at her, I know what she was trying to do "HE AND APHMAU~SENPAI NEED TO KISS!" She was trying to ruin the play with her stupid ship "This is mine and Lotusia's play and we're going to run it the way we want to, this is art, not a place for your boats" Ms. Katelyn tells her "THERE CALLED SHIPS!" Ms. Kawaii~Chan yells.

She calms down a bit "Speaking of which, where's Aphmau~Senpai?" Ms. Kawaii~Chan asks looking around, I look away from her "She's in hers and Lotusia's room, probably super stoked and getting ready for her part as Juliet" She really wasn't she was up there crying into her pillow. I wanted to comfort her but I had to come down and help Ms. Katelyn with the play, I can slightly hear her crying up stairs in our room, but I knew Celestia was up there with her, so she was in good hands for now, I focused on my thing I needed to get done for the auditions as I didn't want to use my Notebook to say who was up, so I was going to use dolls to single who's up, I made them look like those who were auditioning and a Romeo outfit to have them wear when they are up.

*Time Skip*

We were all at the community center, I was with Ms. Aphmau for right now as I finally got to comfort her a bit. I was holding her hand while walking to the community center with Mr. Zane, I had my bag of dolls ready. We entered the building and out of the cold, Ms. Aphmau groaned "We're here" Ms. Aphmau says unhappy, she looked unhappy "what's with that look on your face?" Mr. Zane asks "I thought you wanted to have this play for... reasons." Mr. Zane says to her, we looked at him well more like Ms. Aphmau looks at him, I look at her but I also saw Mr. Brendan out of the corner of my eye, Ms. Aphmau sighs "Yes, I wanted this play to happen because me and Lotusia wanted to help Katelyn and get inspired and go to college or what ever, follow her dreams like Jeffory said" Ms. Aphamu explains to him.

I wanted Ms. Katelyn happy in her life, so that's what I plan to do, I want to make everyone happy "But I didn't think that I was going to get this Involved" Ms. Aphmau finishes explaining to him "This always happen to you" Mr. Zane tells her, I didn't understand that much as I don't know much about her past, but I fell like I didn't want to know of that "Oh no, really" She says with sarcasm in her voice "See? This is why you shouldn't have friends. You end up getting roped into crazy situations that feel awkward to say no to and then you end up having to kiss some guy in a play." I give him a look with my hands on my hips, trying to be intimidating.