Don't Tell Mom PT. 1

*Lotusia's P.O.V*

Me and Ms. Aphmau were back upstairs, she was fixing the door after the whole thing with Ms. Lucinda and Aunty Katelyn. I was sitting on the bed playing with Mr. Midnight, I looked over as she sighed.

"There, our door is all repaired and fixed up, geez that took a while" I smiled at her

We had walked back after that and Ms. Aphmau let me play for a bit while she fixes the door after Aunty Katelyn burst through the door breaking it.

"Man, it would really suck if someone with their crazy strength came and knocked down this door that took me hours upon hours to repair" I looked up at her like she was crazy as she laughs to herself. We waited for anything to happen to the door, I was counting seconds in my head but nothing happens making me sighs in relief.

Ms. Aphmau turns to me with a smile "Well, looks like we're in the clear Lotusia" I smiled with her as she puts the hammer away "now, we can get back to..." She was cut off as the window breaks, I jump as Ms. Aphmau grabs me from the bed quickly as glass goes flying.

In the window was Mr. Garroth, I stared wide eyed at him just as terrified as Ms. Aphmau "Aphmau!" Mr. Garroth shouts "Garroth! What the...! How did you even...! You could have hurt Lotusia with the glass!" Ms. Aphmau shouted back at him as Mr. Garroth climbs in through the window and Mr. Vylad climbs up as well "There was a ladder in the garage" I was shaking in Ms. Aphmau's arms.

Ms. Aphmau laughs with anger in her voice "Oh, okay. But did you really have to break down the window and scare Lotusia half to death!" Ms. Aphmau shouts at them "I mean, seriously" I was had moved behind Ms. Aphmau away from them shaking "I'll pay for it, trust me..." Mr. Garroth looked at me "And sorry Lotusia" I peak out from Ms. Aphmau holding her waist.

"But what we're about to ask you both is more shocking than me breaking your window and scaring Lotusia" He looks between us and the broken window, but it only angered Ms. Aphmau more "What could possibly be more shocking than you and Vylad stealing my ladder, breaking my window and scaring Lotusia and almost getting her hurt?" She asks as I move to her side and she rubs my back calming me down.

Mr. Zane suddenly appears in the window "They want you and I to pretend to date and Lotusia be our daughter for our mom" Mr. Zane shouts, I looked at him confused 'But he was more of an uncle to me' I thought to myself "Sorry, I think my ears our still ringing from the sound of breaking glass, what did you say?" Ms. Aphmau asks, Mr. Garroth and Mr. Vylad avoided looking at me and Ms. Aphmau as Mr. Zane comes in from the window.

"They want us... to pretend... to date each other... and Lotusia be our daughter..." Mr. Zane says slowly for her approaching us "Our mom is coming to visit today and they're too chicken to tell our mom you and I aren't dating and Lotusia isn't ours" Mr. Zane continued, I looked at the two confused, it was obvious that they weren't dating and I wasn't his but Ms. Aphmau's only.

I giggled as he calls his own brothers chicken "WHOA HOLD UP!" Mr. Vylad shouts at Mr. Zane "WE AREN'T CHICKEN ZANE!" Mr. Garroth also shouts at Mr. Zane, I move closer to Ms. Aphmau "REALLY!? BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE TO ME!" I cover my ears as the yelling continues "EXCUSE ME!?" Mr. Vylad yells making me scrunch up "WE ARE NOT CHICKEN!" Mr. Garroth shouts as Mr. Zane makes chicken sounds at them.

Ms. Aphmau picks me up holding me "FINE! IF YOU'RE SO CONFIDENT WHY DON'T YOU CALL MOM AND TELL HER YOURSELF, YOU AND APHMAU AREN'T DATING AND LOTUSIA ISN'T YOUR DAUGHTER!" Mr. Vylad shouts "GIVE ME THAT PHONE!" Mr. Zane shouts as Mr. Vylad hands him his phone to use "Zane, guys, can you stop yelling. You are scaring Lotusia and Katelyn is taking her afternoon nap" Ms. Aphmau tells them sternly.

I uncover my ears slowly "Sorry and sorry, Lotusia" They all said in sync, I didn't let Ms. Aphmau put me down. I cuddled up to her "Well? Come on, Zane... do it. Call mom" Mr. Vylad encourages with a little attitude "I AM! THE PHONE IS RINGING!" I flinch going for my ears "Zane, inside voice!" Ms. Aphmau shouted at him a bit "I am... the phone is ringing!" Mr. Zane changed his tone to a whisper after being told off and seeing me flinch.