First A-Con Ever!

*Lotusia's P.O.V*

We arrived to the con early, we were waiting in the lobby, I was being held by Ms. Aphmau "We're here, welcome to A-Con 2016!" Ms. Aphmau announces turning to us, I smile throwing my arms up in cheer "Is this it?" Mr. Zane asks looking around at the hotel.

"What?" Ms. Aphmau asks looking back down at Mr. Zane, we were at the hotel. I could read the Convention Center was close to here "It wasn't what I was imagining at all" Mr. Zane says, Ms. Aphmau blows a raspberry into the air "No Zane, silly. This isn't the convention, the convention starts tomorrow, this is the hotel we're staying in. Have you ever been to an anime convention, Zane?" Ms. Aphmau ask.

Me and Mr. Aaron looks over to him waiting for an answer "N-no" Mr. Zane admits looking away "Aaron?" Ms. Aphmau turns her attention to him "Nope, like Lotusia, this is our first convention" Mr. Aaron tells her, I smiled liking that I wasn't alone on this.

Ms. Aphmau squeals a bit "Then you three are in for a treat! Trust me, you'll have a lot of fun, I can't wait to see what costumes you guys made, Me and Lotusia had fun making ours. But, we'll wear them tomorrow" Ms. Aphmau tells them "Do we have too?" Mr. Zane asks looking ashamed "I'm not sure how I feel about walking around in a costume" Mr. Aaron admits.

I looked at them sadly as they weren't wanting to participate "What are you even talking about, you walk around with your shirt off the majority of the time" Ms. Aphmau tells him, I look at her like she admitted to something she wasn't suppose to "Are you looking at me?" Mr. Aaron asks smugly. I see Ms. Aphmau turn red as she blushes "of course, I am...." She admits a but before stuttering "I mean no, no" Ms. Aphmau changes her answer. 

I smile at her as she doesn't look at him after setting me down, I walk over to Mr. Aaron's side "I don't mind" Mr. Aaron tells her making her blush more. Mr. Aaron grabs my hand holding it tightly.

"Should I leave you three alone?" Mr. Zane asks, we had completely forgotten that Mr. Zane was here.

"Aphmau~Senpai, Lotusia~Tan!" I hear Ms. Kawaii~Chan's voice, I turn to see her coming from the elevator, I look between the two as Ms. Aphmau was still bright red and we all know what happens with Ms. Kawaii~Chan if she finds out "Wow, is Aphmau~Senpai okay? You're face is burning bright red" Ms. Kawaii~Chan asks in concern.

I look between the two hoping she doesn't realize something "Kawaii~Chan, I've never been so glad to have you interrupt" Ms. Aphmau says in desperation "Does Aphmau~Senpai need some water?" Ms. Kawaii~Chan asks her "No, I'm fine, I'm just glad to see you here at the abdomen...anime convention" She fixes her words quickly, laughing nervously. I was getting concerned for her now.

I looked over to Mr. Zane who was looking down before he turn to Mr. Aaron "What are you doing to her Aaron?!" He shouts at him "Just admiring her cuteness from afar" Mr. Aaron tells him "What d-d-did he say?" I hear Ms. Kawaii~Chan stutter, I looked over at them "He said nothing, don't worry?!" Ms. Aphmau tries to distract her from what he said.

"I said she was cute, so is Lotusia" I look up at Mr. Aaron like he wanted a death wish "Aaron no!" Ms. Aphmau shouts but the damage was done "Aaron~Kun said that Aphmau~Senpai and Lotusia~Tan was c-c-c-cute!" Ms. Kawaii~Chan stuttered out, I cover my ears bracing for impact as Ms. Aphmau looks down "Is Kawaii~Chan okay?" I hear Mr. Zane ask looking at her in confusion "No, you might want to cover your ears like Lotusia is, now" Ms. Aphmau tells them covering her ears as well.

We all cover our ears as Ms. Kawaii~Chan begins fangirling and running around "This is perfect, Kawaii~Chan can't believe this! Aaron~Kun said that Aphmau~Senpai and Lotusia~Tan was cute, that means that... wait, you three are here together?" Ms. Kawaii~Chan asks as we were finally able to uncover our ears "Is Aaron~Kun, Aphmau~Senpai and Lotusia~Tan staying in the hotel room with us?" Ms. Kawaii~Chan asks looking between us "Yes, he and Zane are staying with us" Ms. Aphmau confirms to her.