How Mr. Zane Stole Christmas

*Lotusia's P.O.V*

I was waiting for Ms. Aphmau to get home, she was walking Celeste and wanted me to stay here, I was in my pajamas thanks to Ms. Katelyn, I was excited as I was turning 3 years old in the morning, it was also Christmas Day, my first Christmas with everyone on the street, Ms. Aphmau said she'll make it special for me, I laid on the couch waiting, I was drawing in my notebook, I was going to need a new one soon, then I realized, I wasn't done making my gifts for everyone, I ran upstairs as quickly and quietly as I could, I ran into mine and Ms. Aphmau's room, I hide in the closet and pulled out the hidden box.

I opened the lid to reveal chains and some charms, I had finished most of them for tomorrow, I just had to finish Ms. Aphmau's, I had her chain done, I cupped my hands together and concentrated, I thought a lot of about what Ms. Aphmau was like, once I finishes the charm was a hollow heart with her name on the back and when I opened it was Celestia and me in it, the metal chain was purple, Mr. Aaron's was a full wolf that was howling with a red metal chain, Ms. Kawaii~Chan's was a a pink cat cupcake, the cat was a cupcake that was pink with a bow on top, the metal chain was pink, Ms. Katelyn had her weapon claws that I saw in her room, her metal chain was light blue, Mr. Garroth got a helmet charm on a just blue metal chain, Mr. Laurance got a sword with a shield on a light green metal chain, Mr. Dante had a double katana charm on a light red metal chain, Mr. Zane had a cross charm on a black metal chain. I made anyone who was coming a gift, with their own charm and metal chain, they all got necklaces that I hoped they liked.

I thought it was a nice gift, I could make everyone, I wanted to give them something for taking care of me and tolerating me, I heard the door downstairs open, so I out everything away quickly, I didn't want anyone to see the presents I was giving them until the day or tomorrow "Lotusia! We're back!" I hear Ms. Aphmau, I hear footsteps coming up the stairs, I made sure they were hidden and came out the closet quickly as she opens the bedroom door "What are you doing?" I turned to her, she had a smile on her face 'I was finishing something for tomorrow' I tell her, she giggles and kneels down "You excited for tomorrow" I nodded my head rapidly, I was also giving them another surprise, not only are they getting the necklaces, but they were going to see my other eye for the first time.

I knew they were getting curious about my hidden eye and I wanted to show them that I finally trust them enough to see it, I just wasn't going to talk yet. I followed her downstairs and sat on the counter with warm milk "Hey Aphmau, what are you and Lotusia up to?" I hear Ms. Katelyn, Ms. Aphmau turns around looking around before she spots Ms. Katelyn in the door way of the dining room "Oh Katelyn, ah just baking cookies for Santa and getting Lotusia some warm milk to help her sleep better, but the cookies are taking forever" I giggled while covering my mouth "...What?" She asks confused "I'm making cookies for Santa" She repeated slowly "Not those cookies.." She points to the cookies in the jar "Those cookies are bad and store bought" Ms. Aphmau says, I may or may not have took a cookie while she wasn't looking.

Ms. Katelyn starts laughing "Huh, what's wrong?" Ms. Aphmau asks "Wait... you're serious?" Ms. Katelyn asks with a brow raised "Uh, yes. Why?" Ms. Aphmau asks she turned to me before going back to Ms. Katelyn "...Uh, nothing. Is Kawaii~Chan in on this...?" Ms. Katelyn asks, I shook my head, no "Oh, oh, oh, Kawaii~Chan, no. She actually isn't here, right now, Michi got sick, so Kawaii~Chan went and took her some soup" I frowned, I didn't like that woman, Ms. Michi didn't have a good soul when I saw her at the party "Are you serious? Why does Kawaii~Chan help that woman anyways? She LITERALLY STOLE her man" Ms. Katelyn tells her, clearly not happy with Ms. Michi.

I just didn't like her because of her soul "Well, yeah, I mean..." Ms. Aphmau trails off "IN FRONT OF HER! MIND YOU!" Ms. Katelyn yells "Well, from what Kawaii~Chan says, Michi has been sick since after the party. I think she might of caught it from Reese." Ms. Aphmau explains to her "You haven't noticed that he hasn't been delivering our pizzas to our door since the party lately" She asks, I usually answer the door with Ms. Aphmau, I kind of liked Mr. Reese, he was sweet and nice, the complete opposite of Ms. Michi, they weren't a perfect fit anyways "I don't answer the door, so no" Ms. Katelyn tells her, I place my cup in the sink after washing it "Well, I ended up calling the pizza place, not to long ago, not just to place an order mind you, but I wanted to check on Reese to see if he was okay and asked about him" Ms. Aphmau tells her.