Ms. Kawaii~Chan's Present of Love

*Lotusia's P.O.V*

I was on the couch watching My Little Horsies, Ms. Aphmau came in with two cups, my sippy cup and her mug, she hands me my sippy cup filled with milk and she sits beside me, I laid down on her lap while watching the show drinking my milk, she pulled out a book "Ah! I got my book, Lotusia in my lap ready for her nap, and I got my coffee" I looked up at her before looking back to the TV "It's snowing outside, ah, this days going to be perfect!~ I can already tell that it's going to be perfect!~ Now chapter-" I was slowly falling asleep on her lap when the doorbell rang, Ms. Aphmau moves my head to a pillow while she goes to answer the door, I close my eyes but that was short lived "APHMAU~SENPAI!" I jump and laid up, I couldn't make out what they were talking about as I was still tired, I rubbed my eyes. Ms. Aphmau comes in and sees my awake and sighs "Kawaii~Chan, you woke Lotusia" She whines, Ms. Kawaii~Chan comes in and sees me "Sorry, Aphmau~Senpai" She whines, Ms. Aphmau signs and comes back to sit down, I lay my head in her lap again and she grabs her things.

I just laid there instead of going back to sleep, I put my empty sippy cup on the coffee table and watch my show "Sweetie, do you want to go with me and Kawaii~chan to the mall, maybe to get out of the house?" I looked up at her to see she was staring at me, I thought about it before nodding, I didn't want to go to someone else, I wanted to stay by Ms. Aphmau. Once Ms. Aphmau was finished, she lead me upstairs to get changed "I never really asked this but I really want to know, I don't know how this crossed my mind but when is your birthday?" I looked up at her as she helped me get dressed, I grabbed my notebook writing it down 'December 25th' she gasps "Well, we'll try to celebrate it" I smiled at her.

We went down stairs where Ms. Kawaii~Chan was ready as well in her regular outfit, Ms. Aphmau helped me into my shoes which were black and red boots, my purple coat, purple mittens, and my white fluffy hat. I smiled at her and she picked me up and helped me into the car and we drove to the mall.

Once there, I was picked up by Ms. Aphmau but wasn't put down, I was on her hip. We enter the mall "Finally, we made it. Jeez" She kissed my cheek making me silently giggle "Aphmau~Senpai, Lotusia~tan... Kawaii~Chan has been thinking... do you know his name?" I looked at her confused, I didn't know what we were doing "Huh? Oh, you mean "pink hunk dreamboat" guy that you like?" I cover my mouth to hide my giggle at the name Ms. Aphmau said "Yeah. Um..." I pulled out my notebook and wrote his name 'His name is Mr. Reese, Ms. Aphmau' I showed her, she smiled at me and set me down but grabbed my hand "His name is Reese. Uh, the guys told me and Lotusia about him the other day. Apparently, he's from some kind of dimension where he's a prince of something. It sounds like crazy talk to me, I have no idea. I don't know who in their right mind would believe something like that, it's just crazy talk" I tighten my hold on Ms. Aphmau's hand and she returned it.

I smiled up at her and she smiled back "Except probably Lotusia, but..." I pout at her making her chuckle "I knew he was royalty the moment I laid eyes on him" I didn't understand her love, her soul wasn't saying anything about this "Mother of Iren. Oh my gosh." I looked up at Ms. Aphmau at the mention of a godly name "...W-What about boxers?" My ears were covered by Ms. Aphmau's hands "U-uh... Kawaii~Chan, that is really creepy and inappropriate for Lotusia" She picked me up again and uncovered my ears "NO! LIKE JOKE ONES AT A NOVELTY STORE!" Ms. Kawaii~Chan shouts "Uh huh, yeah" I laid my head on Ms. Aphmau's shoulder, Ms. Kawaii~Chan blushes "Don't you blush, you're blushing! Can't you see that? Hehe" She sighs "Kawaii~Chan" Ms. Aphmau readjusts me "SEE?! THIS IS WHY KAWAII~CHAN NEEDS HELP! SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT GUYS LIKE! AND SHE COMES OFF CREEPY!" Ms. Kawaii~Chan yells, they continue to talk and I close my eyes a bit.

I was still tired from my nap being disturbed but Ms. Aphmau knew I wouldn't let her leave with out me, I felt us moving but kept my eyes closed, not yet asleep "Oh, look at this place. It's changed quite a bit. Hmm, let's see...." I move my head and open my eyes a bit "It's brunch time, and it's still early in the morning even though it looks dark out, so of course there's no people here. It's the perfect time to come, actually! Nice and not crowded, maybe I can get Lotusia back to sleep" Ms. Aphmau whispered the last part "Oh! You're right... Kawaii~Chan works very early in the morning until mid morning so she gets lost in time" I smiled at Ms. Kawaii~Chan before closing my eyes again "I can see where that is an issue. Now, Kawaii~Chan, since there are not many people here this early, you have to be careful with walking near the little merchant booth because---" Before she could finish Ms. Kawaii~Chan was already gone and at a merchant booth, what ever those are.