Family Vacation! Love ~ Love Paradise!

*Lotusia's P.O.V*

We were in Mr. Garroth, Mr. Laurence, Mr. Dante and Mr. Travis's house hanging out, I was sitting between Mr. Zane and Ms. Aphmau drawing on my notepad while they were playing something, I could hear Ms. Aphmau getting her rage on with her saying that she should have won that round of whatever they were playing, then I hear Mr. Zane saying that she shouldn't have gotten so cocky with Mr. Garroth laughing on the other couch beside Aunty Katelyn.

I looked up as Mr. Garroth looked around, only to jump at the sound of the door breaking. I move and hold onto Ms. Aphmau hiding my face in her chest "YOU GUYS!" I hear Mr. Dante shout from the door, I was shaking in her arms as she holds me "MY DOOR! How could you!" I hear Mr. Garroth shout "Dante, you scared Lotusia!" I hear Ms. Aphmau shout at him as she pulls me into her lap.

"Sorry, Lotusia" I hear Mr. Dante apologize "But, we've got tickets to that amazing summer resort!" I hear Mr. Aaron say, I peek up hearing his voice but still cuddled closely to Ms. Aphmau "The super Love~Love Paradise resort!" Mr. Dante finishes for him, I looked at him confused at this, I've never heard of this resort before "Tickets to that place have been sold out since forever" I hear Ms. Lucinda say, she was by Ms. Kawaii~Chan having been on the lap top doing something.

"How in the name of Irene did you guys manage to get those?" She asks them, they both look a little embarrassed making me look at them confused "W-we'll explain later. We have to go right now!" Mr. Aaron says, this confuses all of us at the sudden leave "But, we need to pack!" Ms. Aphmau says, but this was brushed off "There's no time, we got the tickets, but the catch is, we need to head out right now! The plane leaves in one hour!" Mr. Dante tells us.

I frown a bit not liking this, I could hear Aunty Katelyn laugh behind me "There is no way I'm rushing out a door to go to some-" But she is cut off by Ms. Aphmau "The beach is calling Katelyn!" Ms. Aphmau growls at her "To the airport!" Ms. Aphmau jumps up with me still in her arms as we head out to the airport, boarding a plane which I sat down in the middle of Mr. Aaron and Ms. Aphmau playing with my wolf stuffy that Mr. Aaron had grabbed from his place on the way to us.

Soon, we were on a big ship on the way to the island, Once we docked, I was being held by Mr. Aaron as we got off the big ship, I looked around the nice island with my jaw dropped, it was so cool and big "You like it, Lotusia?" I hear Mr. Aaron ask, I only nod making him chuckle. I turn from the beauty of the Island hearing Aunty Katelyn gasp "Travis!" I blink confused, I looked around our group seeing that he was not with us.

I bit my lip feeling bad that we forgot to grab him as he was down in the basement grabbing something for us "Meh, we will call him when we get to the room" Aunty Katelyn says calmly, Ms. Aphmau joins by Mr. Aaron's side as we all stare at everything here "Wow! This place is beautiful!" Ms. Kawaii~Chan says looking back at us "You guys, have no idea how excited I am about this place!" Ms. Lucinda joins in.

Mr. Aaron carefully puts me down but kept me in front of him while holding my stuff wolf in his arms, I wouldn't really run off like I think he's thinking as I don't know where I would be going anyways "What's so special about this place? I don't see why tickets were so hard to get" Aunty Katelyn asks, really confused about this place and the boast everyone was giving about it, this made Ms. Lucinda scoff in annoyance "You uncultured swine!" She says annoyed with her.

"Just take a look at this place!" Ms. Kawaii~Chan tells her looking around the place "This is the legendary Love~Love Paradise resort!" Mr. Zane joins in, this made Mr. Aaron turn to him confused "Uh, how exactly do you know that?" Mr. Aaron asks him "It gets advertised a lot to girls on my pony shows" Mr. Zane says making me smile as he mentions the pony shows, this makes Mr. Garroth giggle "Pony shows, eh?" He asks, I glare at Mr. Garroth "I MEAN MY- uhhh - car shows!" Mr. Zane tries to save through his embarrassment.