My First Christmas Cat-Tastrophe

*Lotusia's P.O.V*

I was upstairs with Celestia and Ms. Aphmau, I was playing with Celestia, I love Celestia, but then again I love wolves or dogs. It was because of my papa that I loved wolves but that's a story for another time, I hear the door bell from down stairs "I'll get it, I'll get it." I hear Ms. Katelyn from downstairs, I got up and went downstairs but stopped at the middle seeing cats and a elderly lady, mama and papa told me to respect your elders no matter what "...Now if you'll excuse me, I have to attend my vet appointment for my other 52 other cats. Thanks again, Kawaii~Chan!" She walks off from my view leaving her cats, I finish walking down and stopped at the bottom "Ptuh, I'm not Kawaii~Chan! Come back here you crazy old lady, before I end you-- Uh," she looked around outside, I didn't even hear the last of her sentence "Ugh! Kawaii~Chan!" She comes in screaming, not noticing me "Kawaii~Chan, come down here and get your cats! Kawaii~Chan!" I cover my ears, I felt a hand on my shoulder "Ugh, why are you yelling? You're scaring Lotusia. Kawaii~Chan isn't here. She's working the noon shift, remember?" She gasps as she sees the cats.

She picks me up and helps me down the stairs before putting me down "Kitties!" She ran over to the cats "Aww, I love you, oh my gosh..." I frown at her "Are you serious?! That crazy cat lady from down the street left these nine cats here for her to babysit!" I looked at the cats before I started counting in my head, there were only eight cats there, I walked up to Ms. Aphamu while writing 'there are only eight cats here' I show it to her and she did a double take on the cats "Uh, Katelyn, Lotusia said there were only eight cats and I'm counting the same" Ms. Aphmau tells her with worry in her tone "Ugh, are you serious? One is missing! it was right here just a second ago!" Ms. Katelyn yells "Are you sitting on it?" I looked at her confused 'who would sit on a cat' I asked myself "Wha-what, what kind of question is that?! I'm not even sitting!" Ms. Katelyn yells clearly already frustrated.

I tuned out the rest of the conversation and looked at the cats, they were pretty but again, I was more of a wolf or dog person, I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to Ms. Aphmau, she was crouching to my height "Sweetie, can you watch the other cats, while me and Katelyn find the other cat" I nodded and went to the living room while they went to find the other cat, I sat on the couch and the cats sat in front of me, they just stared at me "You smell like a dog" I jumped and looked at the black one in a teal sweater, they all started hissing at me, so I ran. I ran around the downstairs on my little legs before running up stairs to Ms. Aphmau's room, Celestia tried to protect me but we both ended up jumping onto Ms. Aphmau's bed, I hugged Celestia as she barked at them "WHERE ARE ALL THE OTHERS CATS!" I hear Ms. Katelyn yell from downstairs, I was shaking.

I hear footsteps coming to the room "Celeste? Celeste, girl, are you okay?" Ms. Aphmau walks in and see me and Celestia on the bed with the cats surrounding us "Uh, huh what's-- w-what's this?" Ms. Aphmau asks clearly shocked "This is home to a dog!" one yelled "Are these cats talking?!" Ms. Aphmau yells even more shocked "The girl smells of dogs!" another yells "This person and girl are dog lovers!" Another yells "This is a catastrophe" "That dog and girl smell!" I whimper "Y-Y What?! There's dog?" Now she sounded confused, the cats continued to yell in distain "Let me near my dog and foster daughter!" She screams clearly frustrated, I see another cat come in "Ah!" it scares Ms. Aphmau, it sits down "Good day to you humans" It greets us, Ms. Aphmau was clearly freaking out, I couldn't understand her.

"Do not be startled. Though, I know it's highly improbable for you to not be, seeing and hearing a talking cat, but allow me to introduce myself and my comrades in sweaters. Ahem. We are the nine very special cats of the Crazy Cat Lady. Behind you are my comrades, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Donner, and Blitzen." I was confused by the names, they sound weird "Hehe! Let me guess, is your name is Rudolph?" I looked at Ms. Aphmau confused, I didn't understand "No. My name is Randy." I looked at the cat even more confused, he had a normal name then the others "Oh. Uh, well I wasn't expecting that. Hehehe. Um, what do you want from me?" She asks Randy "Well at first we were going to just be normal cats in sweaters, but now that we see you have a dog, a little girl who smells like dogs and lack a cat in the house we must show you the ways of the cats" Randy explains to her, I don't understand how I smell like a dog.