Snow Day!

*Lotusia's P.O.V*

I was upstairs in mine and Ms. Aphmau's room, laying on the bed. She said I could lay here as I haven't been feeling well since the party, yesterday, Ms. Aphmau thinks I'm going through a grow spurt or something, I didn't like it. I was laying there with my eyes closed, Celestia was laying next to me trying to make me feel better 'don't worry, sweetheart, you'll get through this, you always do' I hear her voices, I never said this before but she was like my guardian who was swore to protect me 'I know, but it still sucks' I thought, I hear a chuckle before it was cut off by screaming from Ms. Aphmau who was coming up the stairs "I'm locking myself in mine and Lotusia's room!" I hear Ms. Aphmau, I feel Celestia get up and growl "I'll break down the door" I hear Ms. Katelyn as the door opens "Ah! Celestia...." I hear Ms. Aphmau trail off "Katelyn, wait, wait. We need to calm down, Lotusia hasn't really been feeling all that great since the party" I hear Ms. Aphmau say.

I felt a hand on my head making me groan "Looks like she's running a fever" I hear Ms. Katelyn "I'll be right back" I hear her voice again then footsteps leaving the room "Sweetie, how are you feeling?" I open my eyes slightly to see a blurry image of Ms. Aphmau, I just groan in response, I didn't know where my notebook was, nor did I have the energy, I shivered slightly curling up on myself, I felt the blanket cover me more just as footsteps come into the room "We'll stop for now, for Lotusia but don't think that means it won't slip my mind, Aphmau" I hear Ms. Katelyn's voice, so I knew she was back in the room "Okay, Lotusia, I need you to open your mouth" I opened my eyes shaking my head "Lotusia, all we want to do is help, but I need to see how high you temperature is" I looked at Ms. Katelyn silhouette before agreeing. 

I opened my mouth and felt something go under my tongue, I closed my mouth and played with Ms. Aphmau's hand as well as pet Celestia, beeps came from the thing in my mouth and it was taken out of my mouth "Hmm, well she seems to have a fever of 102.6, it's not high but it's  fever" I hear Ms. Katelyn, I felt a hand on my head brushing my hair back "What should I do?" I hear Ms. Aphmau whisper "Well, let get her into a lighter pair of clothes after a nice bath though" I felt the covers being pulled off of me making me whine "I know sweetie, but let get you a bath huh, maybe it'll help" I still whine as she picks me up "I'll be right back" I hear Ms. Katelyn, I heard her leave the room, I was set down on something.

I heard water running and knew that she was running the bath, once I hear it stop "Okay, lets get you undressed and relaxed in the tub" I opened my eyes and tried to help her take my clothes off, but she took my diaper off. I was placed in the tub and sighed as it was nice on my hot skin, it smelled of lavender, it was clearing my nose, and it was bubbly "Okay, this should help reduce your fever, and take down your temperature" I smiled and just relaxed, I heard footsteps enter the room "Okay, just give her this, it should also help, fill it to where I marked" I heard Ms. Katelyn "Get better soon, Lotusia" I made a tiny noise to give her an answer "She's giving us noises, I can't wait to hear her beautiful voice" I hear Ms. Katelyn before she leaves the room.

After a while of being in the tub, I was taken out and dressed in a new diaper, and light clothes, I opened my eyes to see I was in my My Little Horsie pajamas, it had three ponies on the front, it was Pinkie Cake, and her two friends (I don't know who Twilight Sparkle or Rainbow dash is in My Little Horsie, so bare with me) on the front with them in light purple is 'Best Friends', on my light purple shorts was Buttershy on a cloud, I was picked up and placed on the bed once again, I watched as Ms. Aphmau poured a white clear substance into a tiny cup with numbers, I stared at it with no trust in mind, I didn't trust it "Okay sweetie, I need you to take this" I shook my head with a frown making her frown "Sweetie, it'll make you feel better faster, do you want feel better and be with me, Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan" I looked at her "Or Aaron" I stared between her and the cup of white clear liquid.