Ms. Aphmau and Ms. Kawaii~Chan New Job

*Lotusia's P.O.V*

We were at Mr. Aaron's house, he was throwing me up into the air and catching me, I'm surprised he was able to do that. It reminded me of when papa did that, I was giggled every time, when he caught me he would spin and do it again. Ms. Aphmau was watching and giggling, but also telling him to be careful, just like mama would. I swear these two were just like them and it made me kind of happy, but I knew they weren't them, but I'm glad to have them in my life, just hoped they would get together like their souls want them too, but that's gonna have to happen in do time.

They were also talking, suddenly the door bell rings, catching our attention. He places me on his hip while staring at the door "Hold that thought, it might be about the house" She gets up and goes to the door, Mr. Aaron offered us to stay with him for a bit for our house to get repaired, I was glad to stay with him but I would miss the house a bit, she answers the door to Ms. Kawaii~Chan at the door, I tilt my head "Hey, Aaron would you mind if we picked up our conversation later, and could you watch Lotusia?" I looked at her betrayed but Mr. Aaron pats my back "No problem, we'll get the time to know each other more" Mr. Aaron tells her "Thanks be back after this" I was set down and I ran over.

She kneels down "Lotusia, be good for Aaron okay. I'll be back soon" she kisses my forehead and she follows Ms. Kawaii~Chan out the door closing it. I frown slightly, this was kind of the first time, she left me in a different place. It's not that I don't trust Mr. Aaron, I do, it's just different. I felt a hand on my shoulder "Hey, it'll be okay" I turned to Mr. Aaron who kneels down "How about we watch some TV" I looked down before nodding, he picks me up and carries me to the living room sitting me down. He turns on My Little Horsie for me, I sat there watching it "Hey..." I looked over "Look, I know this is different for you. But, you have to get used to being with different people, you trust me, right" I looked at him and nodded, I ran over to the kitchen and grabbed my notebook.

I ran back over and sat down 'I trust you, you feel familiar to me somehow, I trust you more like I trust Ms. Aphmau more, but I trust you' I wrote, he smiled and I laid down on his lap watching my show 'Mr. Aaron, what's a maid café?' I ask, he look from his book and looked at it "uh, well..." he paused for a bit to think "Well, a maid café is a subcategory of cosplay restaurants. It's where people go to eat with people serving them" I nodded, but he left out something, I know he did 'can we go?' I ask, he looked down at me with a face of distortion or like he was nervous, he sighed "Yeah, sure, let's just finishes this episode then we can go, okay?" I nodded and went back to watching the show.

*Time Skip*

I was walking with Mr. Aaron, I had my winter outfit on along with my purple coat, my blue wolf ear hat and purple and white gloves. We were walking to the maid café like Mr. Aaron promised, when we got there, it was so pretty and cute, I jumped up and down ready to experience my first café "Well here we are, come on, let's get out of the cold" I nodded and we headed in, I shivered slightly after stepping out of the cold "Hi, table for two please" I hear Mr. Aaron ask a pretty lady with blue hair and a pink flower band in her hair, she was in a blue maid outfit, it was pretty on her.

Mr. Aaron lead me with him as she lead us to a table for two, we sat down and she gave us menu's to look at I looked at mine while Mr. Aaron looked at his "What do you want Lotusia?" I looked at him before looking down at the Menu, everything looked good but I pointed at the yakisoba making him chuckle "okay, what to drink?" he asks, I looked at the drinks, I pointed at a a banana milkshake, he shakes his head as a woman came over, she looked like Ms. Kawaii~Chan "Kawaii~Chan?" Mr. Aaron asks "Aaron~Kun, Lotusia~Tan, what are you two doing here?" she asks while rubbing my head through my hat "Well, Lotusia wanted to come to a Maid café, so I agreed as this is the first time at a café" Mr. Aaron told her "Oh, okay, now what will you both be having?" Ms. Kawaii~Chan asks pulling out a notebook "Well...." he tell her his order first "And Lotusia will have a yakisoba with a banana milkshake" I smiled and Ms. Kawaii~Chan writes that down "Okay, it'll be out soon" Ms. Kawaii~Chan says before walking away.