The Weird Shrine

*Lotusia's P.O.V*

I was next to Ms. Aphmau eating cereal since we stayed at Mr. Aaron's house for the night, since me and Ms. Aphmau fell asleep "Huh, thanks for breakfast, Aaron. Again, I'm so sorry for falling asleep in the middle of the series with Lotusia, I really wanted to watch it in one shot" Ms. Aphmau tells him, it was a long day, he even tried to get me to use the bathroom instead of my diaper, it kind of worked, but they were proud of me for trying "It's not a problem, it was passed Lotusia's bed time, we can just watch it later" Mr. Aaron proposes to her, I smiled "Hmm. Thanks, it's only been a few days and this maid café has me exhausted" I looked at her concerned, I patted her making her smile "It's okay, Lotusia" I smiled and finished my cereal "You're staying with the job?" Mr. Aaron asks her.

I looked at her, I was turned in my chair to face her better "Yeah, I mean, I told you my other job closed for a while due to a malfunction which led to a long investigation, so I need a temp job at least, just don't tell anyone I work at the café. I made Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan swear not to tell anyone else and I know Lotusia wouldn't, she's not like that" I smiled, she turned her attention to behind me "huh, look at the time, Lotusia. Aaron, we have to get going Kawaii~Chan was doing something special happening today and we have to make sure it happens" Ms. Aphmau picks me up and we head to the door, he sees us out "Thanks for everything Aaron, and thanks for watching Lotusia, she had fun and was so close to finally using the bathroom instead, but it was great, talk to you later" I waved at him and he waved back.

We left his house heading to our newly fixed house, but stopped as Mr. Dante came walking up to us "Huh hey Dante" I wave at him as I didn't want to pull out my notebook, he waves back to me "Aphmau, Lotusia hey" he greets "Where are you off too?" Ms. Aphmau asks I was curious too "No where really. I feel like there was a joke I was suppose to be apart of but I think I missed it" I looked at him confused "What, what a weird thing to say" I nodded in agreement, it was a weird thing to say "Hey, you wanna come over and hang out today?" I smiled and clapped making them chuckle "Sure, I don't got much to do today" We headed over to the house with Dante following.

I was sitting on the ground with my toys in the living room while Ms. Aphmau went to deal with Ms. Kawaii~Chan and her weird shrine, I knew of it but I didn't want Ms. Aphmau to know that but I think she already knew that, I could kind of hear her at the top of the basement door talking to Ms. Kawaii~Chan, I paying attention to the TV and my toys, Mr. Dante was on the couch watching me and the TV "Sorry, about that Dante. I had to make sure Kawaii~Chan does something she promised that she would do for me at the beginning of this year, but well yeah, yeah. You having fun Lotusia?" I looked up at her and nodded at her.

Then I went back to playing with my toys "Which is...?" Mr. Dante asks with curiosity, I looked up with wide eyes, I had my hair pulled back out of my eye, I didn't want to say and I don't think Ms. Aphmau wanted to either "I'd rather not talk about it, just know that she made a promise to me and I've-we've..." She changed I've to we've to indicate to me and her "....been helping her out a lot lately and it's about time that she gets around to doing what I asked her" Ms. Aphmau tells him simply "Hm...? Is it Kawaii~Chan's weird hobby?" I nodded while playing with my toys making them chuckle "yeah, it is" Ms. Aphmau tells him after I nodded.

Mr. Dante looked at us with a sorry look "Yikes! Yeah... I wouldn't want to be involved in that" Mr. Dante says "Tell me about it, Aaron, Lotusia and me joke about it too but he's not the one who has to live with it in his house, so of course you have to imagine..." She was cut of by Mr. Dante laughing "HAHA! You, Lotusia and Aaron? She made a poster of you, Lotusia and Aaron!?" He asks screaming the last part "Oh no, no, no, no, no, Lotusia isn't in the posters, I'm glad she isn't but it's not exactly a poster but uh, yeah it's like a starship or something like that... I don't know" Ms. Aphmau says, I get up and walked over to her sitting on her lap hugging her.