The Ro'Meave's Brother's

*Lotusia's P.O.V*

I was in a pretty dress with Ms. Aphmau and Mr. Zane, we were all wearing crowns, playing with our ponies. I was still kind of attached to Ms. Aphmau and my cheek was still hurting but it was healing, the best it could. We're so busy playing we didn't hear Auntie Katelyn, the door opens "What the...!" we turn to see Auntie Katelyn looking at us shocked as we looked at her shocked "Katelyn, jeez" I walk over to Ms. Aphmau holding her arm "Does anyone ever knock?" She ask no one in particular "What are you guys doing?" She asks, I was blushing slightly "This isn't what it looks like" Mr. Zane tells her stuttering a bit out of embarrassment.

Ms. Aphmau giggles at him as I stare at him "Zane, you really need to stop hiding it" Ms. Aphmau tells him, I nod at him agreeing, Ms. Aphmau clears her throat "Katelyn as you can see, me and Lotusia are forcing Zane to participate in our pony tea parties" I nodded in agreement "We force him to do a lot of pony related things" I nod with my hands on my hips "Oh uh, ah, oh, yes!" He gets it after a while "Aphmau, Lotusia, you're both such terrible friends, how could you" He says playing along, this only makes Auntie Katelyn laugh "Better you in this situation then me, you wouldn't catch me dead in that outfit" Auntie Katelyn tells him.

I would think she would look awesome in an outfit like that "Hmm, what's the matter, Katelyn?" Mr. Zane asks "Afraid I look better in this outfit than you?" He asks her, I cover my mouth "I'm not even going to respond to that" She tells him before turning to Ms. Aphmau "Aphmau, you're a grown woman, you shouldn't be playing with ponies, Lotusia I can understand as she's a kid but you..." She shakes her head "Pfft, last time I checked Katelyn, you weren't my mother, though Zane was my dad the other day for some reason and if you were my mother that would be just..." I shook my head at that.

It was weird and wrong "Okay, okay, you could stop there, don't even put the idea in my head or Lotusia's" She states shaking her head in disgust "No, I think I'll come back later when you guys stop being weird" She leaves the room, I sigh in relief "Thanks for covering for me there" He rubs my head gently careful not to touch my cheek as Ms. Aphmau laughs "No problem, Zane. Don't let Katelyn said bother you either, she tends to be a party-pooper" Ms. Aphmau tells him "That or she was intimidated by how amazing I look in this outfit" I giggle with Ms. Aphmau "Quite, now can you pass the cupcakes?" Ms. Aphmau asks as we go back to playing.

I stopped squeezing my legs together "Lotusia?" I hear Mr. Zane "What's wrong?" I look up, I point towards the bathroom "Oh, hold on Zane" He nods and she takes me to the bathroom "Good job telling me" I nodded and sit on the toilet with Ms. Aphmau outside the door, I kick my legs slightly waiting until I was done before wiping and pulling my diaper up and pants up "I think she's almost ready for underwear" I hear Ms. Aphmau, I walk out and we go back to playing.

I sit next to her "Didn't you say you were going to invite Aaron to hang out?" Mr. Zane asks "I did but he had to work today, but he did ask if Lotusia was okay, which reminds me I have to give her medicine for her cheek again and ice" she turns to me, I rub it slightly "I still hate her for hitting her" Mr. Zane asks angered "I know, I am too Zane, I'm holding it against her" Ms. Aphmau tells him moving me into her lap "Aphmau, you have a visitor" Auntie Katelyn calls up from downstairs "Huh, who could that be?" She asks no one in particular.

She looks confused "Uh, be right back Zane. Lotusia, stay here" I shook my head and raised my arms up, she sighs gently and picks me up "Okay, Zane, we'll be right back" she tell him while holding me "Yep" she carries me downstairs with her since I didn't want to leave her side, since the nightmare and incident but she need to see who the visitor was "Hey, Katelyn why didn't you send them upstairs?" she ask, readjusting me in her arms "I have no Idea who the guy at the door is, he looks familiar but I can't place my finger on it" Auntie Katelyn tells us, he looked familiar, from here I could feel that he was familiar.