Playdate!

*Lotusia's P.O.V*

I was just waking up from a nap, I was sweating and I knew I was crying but it was silent, I whined and got up out of bed, I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror, my head was hurting, my heart was hurting, I looked tired. I cleaned my face the best I could and headed out of the room, I walked downstairs looking for Ms. Aphmau but she was no where to be found, Ms. Katelyn wasn't here either and I didn't know where Ms. Kawaii~Chan was.

I whined again and walked over to the couch, I sat down and turned on a different show then what was on, I laid down, trying to calm myself down "Calm down child, everyone's fine" I hear the voice, I blinked 'I don't believe that, what if he got them?' I ask her concerned "They aren't with him, I would know, he would have found you two, don't believe that nightmare" She tells me, I calmed my breathing and turn to the TV, I hear a bark and turned to see Celestia, she barks again and jumps up onto the couch laying with me near my stomach.

I pet her and turn to the TV while petting her, I was glad that she was here, I've been getting nightmares every time I've fallen asleep, most of the time Ms. Aphmau was there to comfort me, or it would be Ms. Katelyn or Ms. Kawaii~Chan but none of them are here so, I guess Celestia would have to do for now, I watch my show waiting for someone to come back, before I knew it I was asleep again.

*Time Skip*

I wake to the front door opening, I blink rubbing my eyes, Celestia was still laying by my stomach sleeping "I wonder if Lotusia's awake yet?" I hear Ms. Aphmau, I didn't want to move "Lotusia!" I hear her yell, footsteps coming closer to the living room "Wait, didn't I have Criminal Mind on..." I see her come into view "Lotusia, there you are" I wave at her "Did you come down here when you woke up" I nodded "You fell asleep again huh" I nodded tiredly "Do you want to cuddle?" She asks, I nodded again, she comes and sits down beside me, I carefully crawl into her lap and cuddle up to her in her arms. She changed the channel to My Little Horsie, we sit and watch it while cuddling, Celestia joined in too on the cuddling.

*Time Skip*

I was upstairs with Ms. Aphmau and Mr. Aaron, he was holding me after my nap, I had another nightmare and Ms. Aphmau was trying to help when Mr. Aaron came over, he was comforting me. I hear someone being hit from Ms. Katelyn room and could only guess that Mr. Travis was here, Ms. Katelyn was getting ready for her test she had today, I hear her go downstairs and answer the door.

Talking could be heard from downstairs but that was kind of blocked out by Mr. Aaron and Ms. Aphmau talking, I more listening to them, I smiled as I hear Mr. Travis get hit again and scream in pain "Huh, what was that?" Ms. Aphmau ask while Mr. Aaron rocks me, while also paying attention to Celestia, Mr. Aaron shrugs carefully as I lift my head up "Sounds like someone got their butt kicked, what do Lotusia?" I nodded before laying my head down "I wonder if Katelyn has company over, it can't be her or Kawaii~Chan and Lotusia's up here, though if it was Kawaii~Chan as the manliest girliest scream I've ever heard" Ms. Aphmau says before turning back to me and Mr. Aaron "In any case, Aaron don't you have to be going to work?" I whine at that, I didn't want him to go.

He smiles down at me "Yeah, it was fun hanging out with you both, sorry Lotusia but I have to go, just know that what ever that nightmare was, it won't happen, not with us around" I smiled at him as he hands me back to Ms. Aphmau, he rubs my hair with a smile on his own "you mind coming over with Lotusia later?" He asks, I blinked at him before blushing with Ms. Aphmau, I hide my face making him chuckle "I'd love too, I'll bring Lotusia too" I looked over only to see him get closer to me and her "I wanted to ask both of you--" But he was cut off by Mr. Travis, I frown as he comes in with out knocking, again "Aphmau, Lotusia, I--- whoa" he stops at the door way.