My Forever Family!

*Lotusia's P.O.V*

I was sitting in the room with Mr. Aaron and Mr. Zane as Ms. Aphmau went to talk to Ms. Kawaii~Chan, I was dressed as a girl from Fairy Tail, I think her name was Asuka Connell, I was match Mr. Aaron. I looked over at Mr. Aaron as we were the only one's in the room, I wrote something in my note before walking over to Mr. Aaron.

"Mr. Aaron, is something wrong, if there is you know you can tell me right?" I showed him, he looked down after I tapped him. He smiled before sighing "Lotusia, I know you think of Aphmau more than what you tell her and I want to know, if I were to ask her something, would you be okay with it?" I rose a brow at him "What do you mean, you all are family to me" I wrote and showed him, he smiles softly at me "Well, I would actually ask this of you first as Aphmau found you, but I want Aphmau to be my girlfriend, would you be okay with that?" I look at him.

I smiled at him and wrote "Yes, I would be okay, she needs to be happy" He smiled at me, getting up, he picks me up from the floor "Did I tell you that you are the perfect little girl?" I smiled up at him before writing "Yes, many times" He chuckles "That's because you are" I hugged him as I hear footsteps coming into the room.

I turn to see Ms. Aphmau had come into the room, I really feel like I found my forever family but with everything going on, I feel like I was kind of being pushed out slowly. I wanted to say, but I don't want to be getting anyone hurt because of everything that has happened in my life with him, I don't want them running into him. I could feel my necklace with my three charms on my chest hiding in my shirt.

I tuned back with Mr. Aaron telling Ms. Aphmau she's beautiful, she thought that he was still joking but he tells her he wasn't, I could see her face was blushing, it made me smile, soon they go into talking about Mr. Zane, I played with his necklace that I made him a bit "He's our best friend and I honestly think he's afraid of losing us, but..." Ms. Aphmau was cut off by Mr. Zane coming in "Ah, there you are. For a second, I thought you guys had gone to the convention without me" We turn to him from the conversation we were having "Never, Zane. I would have told you first, even if those cupcakes are making it hard for you to get into your costume" Ms. Aphmau says giggling, I giggle with her finding that funny.

Mr. Zane didn't seem to find it funny and yells at Ms. Aphmau in embarrassment "I'm just joking, you're fit bra" I looked at Ms. Aphmau weirdly on why she said that in that way "Don't worry, Aaron, Lotusia and I would never take off without telling you" Ms. Aphmau reassures him with a smile "I know you and Lotusia wouldn't Aphmau, him on the other hand..." He points at Mr. Aaron making me frown a bit as Mr. Aaron sighs "I wouldn't either" Mr. Aaron tells him.

But Mr. Zane didn't look so convinced "Sure, I know you're just waiting to steal them from me" Mr. Zane tells us, looking at Mr. Aaron with a look "I'd ask you first" Mr. Aaron tells him "Whatever" Mr. Zane tells him.

I frown at their behavior, I just want them to get along finally and get through this, so Mr. Aaron and Ms. Aphmau can get together and be happy "Oh, calm down you two. You guys got along so well yesterday" Ms. Aphmau tries to calm down the situation "I know we're all cranky because we stayed up so late last night, but let's just go to the convention and have fun" Ms. Aphmau says taking me from Mr. Aaron's arms "Come on, there's some ponies I want to check out with Lotusia" She carries me out of the room.

We were at the pony stall again as we look at all the ponies, I was looking at the ponies all the same while Ms. Aphmau whines about having bought so many already and going broke, I had no interest in any of the ponies unless it was Buttershy which I had too many things of Buttershy anyways "You can always stop you know" Mr. Zane tells her, but this just made Ms. Aphmau chuckle at him "And let your collection get bigger than mine and Lotusia's" She made a raspberry with her lips turning away from Mr. Zane before turning back "Never" She tells him, I could hear him whisper under his breath in defeat making me smile.