Mistletoe Wars PT. 2

*Lotusia's P.O.V*

Me and Ms. Aphmau hear crying from downstairs, it sounded like Ms. Kawaii~Chan, she picks me up and carries me down "What's going on, why is everyone gathered here in the foyer?" Ms. Aphmau asks, Ms. Kawaii~Chan was laying on the floor "Just hosting the party" Ms. Katelyn tells us "Oh, good. Well, Katelyn..." We continued down the stairs and Ms. Aphmau places me down "I was so glad you finally decided to come around" We stopped in front of Ms. Katelyn "Wait, what, no" She tries to disagree "Thank you so much for changing your mind" Ms. Aphmau teases her "Nope, going to my room" Ms. Katelyn says says heading upstairs to her room "My room, it's locked" I smiled and giggled silently as Ms. Aphmau chuckles "Now, she has to stay down here" She notices Ms. Kawaii~Chan on the floor "Why is Kawaii~Chan on the floor, crying?" She asks no one in particular, I walked up to her and squat carefully as to not ruin my dress.

I petted her on the top of the head trying to calm her down but it wasn't working "Reese~Senpai!" She cries "That actually seems normal, Kawaii~Chan you should probably go sit on the couch, just so you're a bit more comfortable while you're sobbing" She started crawling away, so I grab Ms. Aphmau's hand "Oh, hey!" I turned to her as she yells "Cadenza, you made it to the...." I notice the door and my eyes widen as Ms. Aphmau gasps "Our door" I blinked "Oh, right. It just broke, suddenly" I don't believe that, doors don't just break "Yeah, I know what you mean, that happens to me a lot" Mr. Garroth says, Mr. Dante was passing by behind him "I still hate you, Garroth" Mr. Dante tells him with a glare "Sticks and stone, Dante. I'm stronger than that" I'm still scared every time he breaks something.

I give him a look but he just smiles at me, I shake my head "Oh Aphmau, that's right, I brought some desserts I made" I stare at the cupcakes with wide eyes, I loved sweets "It's cupcakes with extra sprinkles" I stare at the cupcakes with want in my eyes until... "SPRINKLES!" Mr. Garroth yells crying, falling to the floor in a heap, Ms. Aphmau laughs ignoring Mr. Garroth while I hide behind her because of Mr. Garroth "That's wonderful, Cadenza. We could definitely use more sweets. Why don't you go and set them on the kitchen counter." Ms. Aphmau tells her "I will once you tell me who this little one is behind you" I jump and hide more "Oh, well, this is Lotusia, she is my foster daughter. I'm not going to tell you the whole story right now though" Ms. Aphmau tells her, I peak out and wave slightly not wanting to come out, she giggles and waves back before heading to the kitchen with the cupcakes.

I come out slightly not trusting Mr. Garroth "S-Sprinkles..." I kind of felt bad and squatted by Mr. Garroth and did the same thing I did to Ms. Kawaii~Chan and petted him on the head "She...was...so...beautiful...." He cries, Mr. Laurance comes up shaking his head "Is Garroth okay?" She asks Mr. Laurance, I just continued to pet him while they talked, I notice Mr. Laurance walk off, I just continue to console Mr. Garroth the best I can, Ms. Aphmau heads to the broken door but stays close to me. Once Mr. Garroth started crawling away I got up and ran to Ms. Aphmau "S-Sprinkles... where are you girl? I loved petting you..." I was kind of uncomfortable "Okay, so we're not going to talk to him after that because we're getting into cat things and then he'll talk about how he gave Sprinkles a bath, okay let's not talk about that" I shivered slightly at the thought of that "Okay, let's go um fix the door..." I grab her sleeve wanting her to wait "huh, what's the matter Lotusia?" She asks.

I held up a finger and pointed my hands to the the broken pieces of door on the floor, I closed my eyes and concentrated, I imaged a door back where the old door was and poured energy into it, but not a lot. Once done, I opened my eyes to see the red door there, I turned to Ms. Aphmau to see her jaw was dropped "Lotusia, did you just fix the door, is this what Zane was talking about?" I nodded, she smiled and hugged me "Thank you, I'm not going to ask you to do that all the time, but thank you, you saved me less time in fixing it" I smiled and hugged back.