Mr. Travis's Weird 'Love'

*Lotusia's P.O.V*

I was upstairs in Ms. Aphmau's and mine's room, we were playing with ponies with Mr. Zane, I knew he loved ponies cause he was the one to give me my pony figure of Buttershy, I could smell Ms. Kawaii~Chan cooking downstairs, I was making Mr. Zane chuckle, I hear the doorbell ring from downstairs, we knew Ms. Kawaii~Chan and Ms. Katelyn was down there, so either of them could answer it. I continued to play with my Buttershy figure, I could hear Ms. Kawaii~Chan and Ms. Katelyn arguing and I also heard Mr. Travis downstairs as well, I could only assume he was the one who rang to door bell "You know Flarity is definitely my favorite pony, and of course Lotusia loves Buttershy" I looked up at her with an innocent look making them chuckle.

Mr. Zane rubs my head messing up my hair that was slightly braided "Sorry both of you, but Pinkie Cake is hands-down the best pony" I pout at him with a glare disagreeing with him "What makes you say that?" Ms. Aphmau asks him, while rubbing my head "Well, she's always cheerful and she likes to make everyone happy, kind of like Lotusia" I smiled at him as he smiles back at me "But the complete opposite of me" I frowned at him "Well, no one says you have to be that way" Ms. Aphmau tells him "Well, yeah, but... why do you like Flarity anyways, I get why Lotusia likes Buttershy" I looked over to the bed to see a Buttershy plush that Mr. Zane got me for a late birthday present.

Ms. Aphmau giggles slightly "I'm glad you asked, well it's because she's so sophisticated, not only that but she's a fashion guru and a fantabulous interests designer, plus she's generous beyond belief also did I mention the purple main?" She asks him "Yes, you have, many times" Mr. Zane admits, I just nod along "Oh, whoops" She blushes while chuckling a little "Hey, Aphmau, Lotusia are you sure the door is locked? I don't want anyone to catch me playing with these ponies" I looked at him confused as to why he would ask that, I knew Ms. Aphmau locked it... maybe "Zane, for the seventh time, I'm positive the door is locked. Don't worry, your secret is safe with me and Lotusia" I smiled at him.

I wouldn't tell anyone, I knew better than to tell anyone about something the other person doesn't want me too "Though, I don't exactly how much of a secret it is considering we've seen you by pony stuff before, especially for Lotusia, but don't worry, it's safe with us" Ms. Aphmau promises, I smiled at him and give him a thumbs up "Thanks" Mr. Zane thanks us both, suddenly the door opens and Mr. Travis comes in, I jump and accidently throw the cup I had in my other hand at Mr. Travis. He screams and ducks as the cup barely misses him.

We were all standing, startled "Travis, what are you doing here?" Ms. Aphmau asks him just as startled as me and Mr. Zane "Making some cookies with Kawaii~Chan downstairs" He admitted, I knew he was here but I didn't expect him to come upstairs "Is this your guys friend?" He asks turning to Mr. Zane "Hi.." He notices our ponies on the floor "Oh, it's cute you guys playing with ponies" I blush and hide behind Mr. Zane since he was closest to me "What... I wasn't...." Mr. Zane tries to explain "No, no, no, no, it's not what it looks lie, he was...." Ms. Aphmau was stuttering to find an excuse for Mr. Zane but she was panicking "He was no where near those ponies, we-he and I were passionately making out" I looked at her wide eyed for that excuse.

I think I had a blush on my face "Seriously. I'm serious..." She looks at both me and Mr. Zane "Why, I love him so much, yes" Mr. Travis didn't really look convinced "Uh-huh, in front of a 3 year old, yeah, sure. Well I'm going to leave you to go back to making out in front of a 3 year old" He mumbles something under his breath that I couldn't hear "I've got two ladies downstairs who are head over heels for me" he leaves the room, I had an unconvinced look, I came out from behind Mr. Zane as I hear Mr. Travis being hit by Ms. Katelyn "Hey" Mr. Zane speaks breaking the awkward silence "Thanks for trying to cover up for me but I don't think you needed to..." I hug Mr. Zane trying to make him feel better.