House Visit

*Lotusia's P.O.V*

After I woke up from using to much energy, I was on Ms. Aphmau with Ms. Katelyn protecting us. I didn't like those two, they wanted to take me back to him. I was on the couch with Ms. Aphmau beside me trying to keep me calm as many more people we walking around, I knew they were nice but I didn't like being near so many people, I moved closer to Ms. Aphmau as I felt more comfortable near her. One of the officers came up to me "Sweetie, do you know where you're real parents are?" She ask, I looked at her why hugging Ms. Aphmau, I grab my notebook and wrote 'Mama and Papa are no longer with us, they are sleeping forever' I showed it to them with tears in my eyes.

I cuddled closer to Ms. Aphmau as she held me, the Ms. Officer looking down "Well, it seems I'm going to have to call in" She stood up as Ms. Katelyn and Ms. Aphmau look at her confused, I also looked at her confused "What do you mean, call in?" Ms. Katelyn asks, she was standing next to us "Well, if she says that her parents are gone. Then that would mean she's a orphan, so she would need to go to an Orphanage" the officer tells them, I only hug Ms. Aphmau tighter "Come on, sweetie" I shook my head and hid my face into Ms. Aphmau's chest "Uhh, Ms. I don't think it's best to take her away from us, she doesn't seem to want to leave, or let go of me" I just continued to hid my face in her chest, I didn't want to leave, I felt safe. 

I felt like I could be protected here, I could have a family that I lost do to him and I don't want to loose that "Well what are we suppose to do? She's an orphan" I hear the officer "What if I foster her, see how that goes" I hear Ms. Aphmau, I curled up into a ball as she wraps her arms around me while playing with my hair, it felt nice to have her combing my hair, it felt like mama was still here but I knew she wasn't "Well, it does seem like she trusts you more than anything and doesn't seem to what to let you go..." I hear her trail off, I didn't want to leave, I didn't want to be found by him "Fine, we'll send someone over here tomorrow to check out the house to see if it's safe for her. Now sorry for taking up your time, we'll be out of your hair" I heard footsteps leaving but I kept my face in her chest.

I felt safe in her arms and warm, I felt like I could fall asleep "Hey, I guess she's here to stay" I hear Ms. Katelyn, I finally take my face out of Ms. Aphmau's chest. I look around tired but I was still cuddled up to her, Ms. Katelyn crouched "Hey, welcome to your new home" I smiled at her and closed my eyes making them chuckle "Guess it's her nap time" I hear Ms. Aphmau's voice before falling asleep in her arms feeling safe, I was finally going to be safe.

*Aphmau's P.O.V*

I brushed Lotusia's hair as she fell asleep in my arms, she had a long day, after everything that had happened today, she needed a nap. I picked her up and laid her in my lap, her head on my shoulder, we explained everything to Garroth, Laurance and Dante before they left then we got the house ready for the house visit for the case worker, I made sure to put Lotusia in my bed to keep her from waking up from me moving around a lot. I helped Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan around the house. After a few minutes, Lotusia was still sleeping up in my room when we finished the house and the case worker arrived. Hearing a knock on the door, I answered to see a woman in a white shirt under a black suit jacket, tan pants and black flats with a clipboard in her hands, I never really seen a caseworker before "Hello, I'm the caseworker for Lotusia's case, I'm here to check around the house" I nodded and let her in "I'm Aphmau, I'm the one who's taking in" I tell her shaking her hand with a smile.

We walk around, she was checking everything making sure it was safe for Lotusia, a two year old, she checked the fridge to see the food, anything healthy for her "Okay, seems like everything is in order except for a sleeping place but I guess for now sense she is not going to be leaving your side or be sleeping on her own she could be sleeping in your bed, and the low of diapers for her, and more healthy foods but seems to be in order, but I got one question?" I looked at her confused "Where is she?" I smiled gently at the woman "She's up in my room napping, she had a long day after everything" She nodded "Now..." she pulls something off of her clipboard and handed it to me.

I looked over it and it seems to be requirements "Now the paper I give you is a bunch of requirements for her but if everything goes well between her and you, or with everyone in this house, you will be able to chose to fully adopt her into your family as of next year or put her up for adoption for another family" I looked up at her and nodded, I shook her hand and she left, I looked over the requirements and smiled before heading up, I entered my room to see Katelyn watching over her "Katelyn" she looked up at me before nodding "How did it go?" She ask while turning back to Lotusia "It went fine, just need to get her more diapers and more healthy foods in the house and she still kind of under weight for her age. But other then that, it was fine" I told her before looking around the room. 

I would also need to get her more clothes that what she has, she has been borrowing my old clothes that don't fit me anymore. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see Katelyn with a smile on her face "You will be an amazing mother, you already are with Celestia" I smiled and watched her leave my room heading to hers, I sat at the edge of the bed and brushed her hair in my hand making her smile "You will be safe from now on sweetie, I won't let anything happen to you, not while I'm around" I whisper to her before cleaning up my room a bit while trying to be quiet around her, there was still a lot to be done around the house, now we need to get the house more comfortable for Lotusia and get her settled in with us.

Which means going out and getting things she would need, like clothes, diapers, bottles for her, toys, many things, which means shopping, but I will do my best to keep her happy with us, to get her to trust us but that will take time and I'm willing to be patient with her until she can fully trust us enough, I looked over to the sleeping girl and smiled, I want to know more about her but I'll wait until she's ready, I'll wait for the day she talks, I'll wait for the day, she makes a sound, I'll wait for the day she tells all about herself, I'll wait for the day she calls me mommy, I'll wait just for her, she's my mija and I'll treat her like it, she's my family.

'The child seems to be in great hands with these people, I knew my visions were never wrong, maybe she will finally be safe from the evil man, and soon she will meet someone who will be familiar to her, but for now, she needs to get used to everyone and learn to trust everyone around her to know her past, I'll be here watching, child, you will never be alone ever again, not on my watch'