Ms. Aphmau's Best Friends?

*Lotusia's P.O.V*

Ms. Aphmau and me walked outside heading over to Mr. Aaron's house, I was in a nice purple long sleeve top with a blue skirt overalls under it was black shorts, Ms. Aphmau did my hair with my lotus pin and purple bows, I had purple shoes on that stop at my ankle. I was bouncing in my steps excited to go over to Mr. Aaron's house.

We soon run into Mr. Zane as we were walking "Hey, Aphmau, Lotusia" He rubs my head gently as to not to mess up my hair "Zane" Ms. Aphmau greeted, I waved at him "Are you two heading somewhere?" He asks "Yeah, we're heading to Aaron's house, Lotusia wouldn't stop bugging me to go to his house to see him" Ms. Aphmau tells him making me look away.

I hear them chuckle as Ms. Aphmau picks me up from the ground and kisses me on the cheek "We were all just going to hand out today anyways" Ms. Aphmau tells him "I see, sorry, I really should have called before I came over" Mr. Zane says looking disappointed "Hey, where you going?" Ms. Aphmau asks "Back home, I don't want to get in the way of you, Lotusia and Aaron hanging out" Mr. Zane says, his back facing us.

I get down from Ms. Aphmau's grip writing in my notebook "Nonsense, I insist you come and hang out with us" Ms. Aphmau says in a funny voice "Aphmau, I don't think that's a good idea, not after the whole dating thing with my mom" Mr. Zane tells us as I continue to write "Why do you say that?" Ms. Aphmau asks him confused " Well, it might be a bit awkward is all" Mr. Zane says as I finish writing.

I might have gotten too into character" I hear Mr. Zane whisper to himself, I choose to ignore it "Ah, what did you say?" Ms. Aphmau asks him "Oh, nothing" Mr. Zane tells her brushing it off "Maybe, your mom was onto something about you muttering behind that mask" Ms. Aphmau tells him "Hey!" Mr. Zane shouts making Ms. Aphmau laugh and me giggle.

I turn the notebook around 'I want you to come, if anything were to happen, we all need to be getting along with one another, we are all friends on this street whether we like it or not' I showed him, I could see a smile rising by his eyes, I smiled back before looking at Ms. Aphmau.

"She's right, I think this is the perfect opportunity for you and Aaron to get to know each other, I know things got out of hand during the dinner with your mom, but now might be the perfect time for you guys to just get to know each other, we are all friends on this street after all" Ms. Aphmau tells him holding me into her side "Are you both sure?" He asks, I nod my head with a smile "Positive! Trust me, you and Aaron would get along so well" Ms. Aphmau tells him.

He looks down thinking making a 'hmming' noise "Fine, I'll tag along" He finally agrees, I smile jumping in joy "Awesome! Come on, let's go" Ms. Aphmau says grabbing my hand as we both run towards Mr. Aaron's house. We slow to a walk and continued walking, we looked both ways before crossing the street to Mr. Aaron's house, once cross the street, I run up to the door with excitement "Remember, don't ring the door bell until I'm up there" She tells me from the drive way, I frown a bit as they catch up to me.

She smiles down at me "You may know him but you can't just go up and knock or ring the door bell with out me, okay?" I nod as she kisses my head before knocks on the door. Mr. Aaron soon opens the door and I run in to hug him "Hey, Aphmau. Hello Lotusia" I smile as he picks me up and sets me on his hip "I'm glad you both could make it, I..." he trials off seeing Mr. Zane with us.

"Zane?!" Mr. Aaron asks confused "Yo" Mr. Zane greets him "Hey Aaron, we ran into Zane on the way here, he was coming to hang out with me and Lotusia but I had told him we were hanging with you today, so would you mind if he joined us?" Ms. Aphmau asks him "This time she's not my girlfriend" I glare at him for that comment as he laughs.

Mr. Aaron 'tsks' a bit "Uh, I don't mind if he joins us" I smile at him and he smiles back and Ms. Aphmau looks joyous "Come on in" He holds me as Ms. Aphmau walks in, Mr. Zane stops beside us. I look at him confused as to why he stopped as Mr. Aaron shuts the door "Heh, don't worry, this time I won't be holding her hand" I glare at him for egging Mr. Aaron on.