The Date Begins

*Warning a gruesome part is going to accrue in this chapter, if you are sheepish and down like that type of stuff please back out, but if you like that and are a fan of Aphmau and this book continue reading and enjoy*

*Lotusia's P.O.V*

I was sitting on Ms. Aphmau bed playing with my stuff wolf, they started talking "How could you do this to me?" He asks offended "It's not a real date, Zane" Ms. Aphmau tells him "I don't even know this girl" He yells at her "Again, like I said, it's not like you're dating her, no one on the Valentine's Day is actually dating except for Katelyn and Travis that is, we're all just hang out and happened to be in even couple other than me and Aaron as Lotusia will be with me and him" she tells him, he groans "Fine, but what if I end up liking this girl?" He asks her "Hmm, you actually might, she has a soul as black as yours" she tell him, I smile as she wasn't wrong at all, but I wasn't going to say anything.

Mr. Zane got offended "Hey!" Both me and Ms. Aphmau giggle at him, I went back to playing with Mr. Midnight "Calm down, Zane. We know behind all that darkness is an adorable rainbow of ponies and sprinkles" I giggle as Zane groans, I had a short nightmare last night and I knew they were only going to get worse "I-I can't be upset with either of you" He says looking away from us "Look, is it really a bad thing if you end up liking her?" she asks him "Of course it is, I have it... I don't... I don't even know what love is, how do I even go about handling it?" He asks her "What if she wants to touch my hand? Should I bring hand sanitizer" He asks, Ms. Aphmau chuckle at him "You are way overthinking this" she tell him.

He was overthinking it a bit "Again, it's not a date, though, uh, it is Michi, she's very flirtatious especially with Laurance and Reese" she tells him and I agree with her, Ms. Michi really was "Why are you even inviting her if no one likes her?" He asks, she looked at him, it was Ms. Kawaii~Chan's idea "Hey, you're in the same boat mister, now are you just gonna keep freaking out about this or are you gonna come along this is your chance to make friends, everyone is going to be there" she tells him, everyone was going to be there "Fine, I'll go, but if she starts to get feelings, you have to save me" He tells her saying feelings in a weird tone "I will, don't worry Zane, I've got your back" she tells him, I nodded willing to help him out "You really should learn how to be more for the things" she tells him.

He just glares at her as I giggle "So you, Lotusia and Aaron. Is this consider a date?" He asks "Or is it something Travis forced you into?" I blush along with Ms. Aphmau as I stop playing with Mr. Midnight "Well... I mean... I-I don't know it might be but we'll have Lotusia with us, but it might be but that would be up to him really" she tells him stuttering with her words "Heh, you're both cute when you get nervous" I was blushing a bright red he same a Ms. Aphmau embarrassed "They are" I jump as Ms. Aphmau screams as Mr. Aaron was in the room by the door. I get up off the bed leaving Mr. Midnight and run over to him, almost trying over the toys, he picks me up with one arm around my legs "Hey" I hug him tightly making him chuckle.

He turns to Ms. Aphmau as I let go of him, he places me on his shoulders "What are you doing here?" Mr. Zane asks shocked "Uh, I wanted to talk to Lotusia and Aph" He says looking between me and her "Look, this isn't what it looks like, I..." He was cut off by Mr. Aaron "No need to explain, I know you're a good friend of hers and Lotusia's" He tells him in a calm manner "Huh, more docile than Garroth and Laurance, I see" He says, I look at Mr. Zane with Ms. Aphmau looking between the two of them "You wanted to talk to me and Lotusia?" she asks him "Yes, is this a date?" he asks, I blush and squeak causing him to chuckle "I-I-I-I mean, it doesn't have to be as we're going to have Lotusia with us and all, but if... I mean, we both want it to, it could be but..." she stutters in a mess.

I wasn't trying to make it awkward for them, they didn't have to bring me but they wanted to "Of course, it's a date" Mr. Zane answers for her "Zane" she growl at him as I blush more "What happened to you should learn how to be more forward, hmm" He asks her, turning her words against her "I'd like it to be a date honestly, even though we have a third wheel" He says looking up at me, I look away from him blushing making him chuckle "Perfect, now listen here, they need to be back by her curfew and Lotusia's bed time and if they're back any later then I'm going to have a few words with you" He tells him acting like our dads.