Decoration Fight

*Lotusia's P.O.V*

I was laying in the bed half asleep cuddling up to Ms. Aphmau under the covers, I heard footsteps coming in to the room "Aphmau, wake up, you to Lotusia" I hear Ms. Katelyn, so I guess she entered the room but who was the other set of footsteps, probably Ms. Kawaii~Chan "Hmmm, just five more minutes" she cuddled closer to me and I cuddled closer to her agreeing with her "Nope!" I was suddenly picked up from the bed in Ms. Aphmau hold as I wake up more, I see the other half of the bed broken, she sets me down on the bed as I rub my eyes from sleep "Katelyn! why did you do that?" Ms. Aphmau says clearly startled, I saw Ms. Kawaii~Chan in the room too, so I was right "Because it's Christmas decorating day" I looked at her confused, I didn't know that was an actual day.

But then again, I have seen weirder things since I've been living with them "You heard her, now come on" Ms. Katelyn encouraged, I got up off the bed and stood by Ms. Aphmau as she was given back her other side of the bed "Wait, you're actually happy for this and you two are talking again? I thought you guys were upset because of the whole Katelyn hitting Kawaii~Chan with the face door thingy?" Ms. Aphmau asks confused as she rubs my head as I stand next to her "Kawaii~Chan was but Katelyn took care of the kitties for her, so Kawaii~Chan for gave Katelyn" I smiled knowing they were done fighting or ignoring each other "Plus, we have our love of Christmas decorating in common, even more plus, it's Lotusia's first time decorating with us since she's been here" I blushed and hid behind Ms. Aphmau

Ms. Katelyn chuckled while Ms. Kawaii~Chan giggled, Ms. Aphmau places her hand on my head "Um, no thanks" I looked at Ms. Aphmau kind of shocked, I was kind of looking forward to getting to decorate with her "What?" Ms. Katelyn asks shocked "Are you okay?" Ms. Kawaii~Chan asks, I hug her as in asking if she was okay, she places her arm around me pulling me into her side "You're usually for this kind of thing, is something wrong?" Ms. Katelyn asks concerned "Well, I really shouldn't be decorating, especially outside, um..." She looks down at me, I just frown at her making her frown "Okay, story time for Lotusia" She gave me a smile, I gave her a little smile "When I was little, I was super serious about decorating during Christmas time. It got to the point where I was competing with all the kids in my class and well I went little crazy" I hugged Ms. Aphmau tightly.

I still loved her, especially since she has been taking care of me the most "Hey Aphmau~Senpai, that was years ago. Aphmau~Senpai is an adult now and a foster mother to Lotusia, it shouldn't be a problem" She smiled down at me and I smiled back "Yeah, plus that competitive side of you as a kid couldn't be that bad right? Come on, suck it up and let's start decorating the house" Ms. Katelyn still encourages her, I really wanted to decorate with her "Are you guys sure, You'll still be my friends even if I go crazy with decorations?" She looked at them and down at me, I smile and nodded, I grab my note book from the nightstand and wrote 'Yes, I want to decorate with you!" I showed her and she smiled, kissing me on the forehead "Absolutely" Ms. Katelyn tells her "Of course" Ms. Kawaii~Chan says.

Ms. Aphmau picks me up "Alright, let's do it" Ms. Aphmau agrees, I smiled brightly and threw my hands up with excitement making them smile and chuckle "We're going to need decorations!" Ms. Kawaii~Chan exclaims "Right, actually there are some in the basement, you of all people should know this, Kawaii~Chan" Ms. Aphmau says to her pointedly, I giggle silently as she moves back "Hahaha! Oh, right, Kawaii~Chan forgot" Ms. Kawaii~Chan laughs it off, Ms. Aphmau giggles slightly "Well? What are we waiting for? Let's go get 'em!" Ms. Katelyn encourages with excitement in her voice "Yeah, but I have to get Lotusia dressed and changed first" Ms. Aphmau says, they just nod at her "KAWAII~CHAN WILL RACE YOU THERE KATELYN~SAMA!" Ms. Kawaii~Chan yells.

I looked at her with wide eyes "Can I race?" Ms. Aphmau asks "Are you serious, Kawaii~Chan? We're grown women, well except for Lotusia, but we don't play those games." Ms. Katelyn dismisses the race idea but I saw the smirk on her face, Kawaii~Chan looks down disappointed "PSYCH! HEADSTART!" I cover my mouth as Ms. Katelyn runs off leaving behind Ms. Kawaii~Chan, before Ms. Kawaii~Chan runs after her "KATELYN~SAMA, THAT'S NOT FAIR!" Ms. Kawaii~ Chan screams. Ms. Aphmau chuckles and bring me over to my changing table she had in her room, she sets me down before heading into the closet, she brings out my winter outfit and changes my diaper while I play with my Fluttershy figure, once she was done changing my diaper, she got me dressed in my purple sweater with a red heart, white pants, and socks.