The Neighborhood Play PT. 3

*Lotusia's P.O.V*

I was sitting next to Ms. Katelyn helping her with the preparations for the play tonight, I was trying to get my mind off what I saw on audition night, the image of Mr. Aaron's... I shook my head "Katelyn! Katelyn!" I hear Mr. Garroth and Mr. Laurance, I was also trying to get my mind off of Mr. Garroth and Mr. Laurance, who were trying to ruin the night by getting Mr. Aaron out of the play, I was right when I said they were going to try something, but they were trying multiple things to get him out.

I growl under my breath as Ms. Katelyn turns to the screaming men "What do you guys want?" She asks, she was standing while I was sitting, I was going to stand when we had to help everyone with getting ready "I'm right here with Lotusia" I glare at them waiting to hear the excuse they were going to come up with "Say, uh, Katelyn..." Mr. Garroth begins "Aaron says he wasn't feeling too well tonight and that he needed to drop out of the play" I raised my brow at the dumb excuse of him being sick, he was back stage getting ready for the play.

I looked around for my notebook to reassure Ms. Katelyn but it was no where to be seen, I look around "What, are you serious!? The play is tonight! We've been rehearse for all two days for this, even past Lotusia's bed time!" I continue to search for it wanting to tell Ms. Katelyn that he was back stage, not sick like Mr. Garroth lied about "Why isn't he here telling me himself?" she asks him "He is just that sick, yeah" Mr. Laurance lies to her, I couldn't find it anywhere, so I tried to get her attention by pulling on her sleeve but she was ignoring me, Ms. Katelyn sighs loudly with frustration in her voice "Well Garroth, your his understudy..." I place my head down "So I guess if he can't make it, you get the part" She tells Mr. Garroth, I glare at them as Mr. Garroth cheers in victory.

Mr. Dante comes out from backstage with a hammer in hand "Hey Katelyn, Lotusia, the sets are secure... Jeez Garroth, what's with the giddy face you've got?" Mr. Dante asks, I just whine and slide in my seat "Aaron had to drop out of the play do to an illness" I slapped my forehead "So, Garroth being his understudy gets the role" Ms. Katelyn tells him, I pout slightly "Uh, Aaron's back stage rehearsing his lines" I smiled brightly as he tells Ms. Katelyn that, so he didn't know then and messed it up for them "What!?" they both shout in surprise "Are you kidding me?" She turns to them two of them with an unamused face.

I crossed my arms at them with a glare of my own "Garroth, we boarded up Aarons' house, did you not make sure he was inside?" Mr. Laurance asks him in a whisper tone, so they were going to trap him in his house to get his part and lie about him being sick "No, I thought you did" Mr. Garroth whispers back "That's it! Laurance, Garroth, this is the third time you tried to get Aaron out of the role of Romeo, one more time before the play starts, we'll have you both not be in the play at all" She tells them before turning to me "Sorry for ignoring you Lotusia, we need to find your notebook" I nodded then she turns back to the boys "Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to make sure that Cadenza is done with the costumes, Lotusia keep an eye on them, and tell me if they do something else" I nodded and glared at them as Ms. Katelyn leaves back stage with her computer.

I cross my arms at them as I still couldn't say anything with out my notebook and I wasn't ready to use my voice yet "Dante!" They both scream at him in anger, I get up out of my seat making the two back up slightly "What!? It's not my fault you guys didn't tell me of your elaborate scheme before hand" Mr. Dante yells at them "I wouldn't have said anything if you guys have told me" I turn my glare to him, he backs up too scared. I see Ms. Kawaii~Chan behind him, she must have come out from back stage "Lotusia~Tan, I have your notebook, Aphmau~Senpai said to bring it to you" I tosses me it and I catch it gracefully and give her a smile 'Thank you Ms. Kawaii~Chan' I write, she smiles "No problem, now what's with all the yelling Dante~Kun?" She ask Mr. Dante.

She looks over at Mr. Garroth and Mr. Laurance "What didn't Garroth~Kun and Laurance~Kun tell you?" She asks turning back to him, I smiled as the two franticly tell him not to tell her "Ah Kawaii~Chan, well they were trying to get Aaron out of his role as..." he was truly cut off by them "Dante, No!" they yell at him "Don't make her angry, an angry Lotusia is enough" Mr. Laurance tells him, Mr. Dante just looks confused "Huh? How is tell her about you guys trying to stop the kissing scene between Aphmau and Aaron going to make her angry?" Mr. Dante asks accidently telling her while doing so "What did you say?" She asks him, I cover my mouth as the boys look scared.