Weird Man with Old Man Hair

*Aphmau's P.O.V*

Me and Lotusia were at Aaron's house, we were sitting on the couch watching TV, Lotusia was sitting on Aaron's lap, she seems to have gotten attached to him like she got attached to me, whenever he was a around she had to be near him, it was nice she was trusting others more. I was still thinking about a resolution for New Years, but I think I already have one in mind and it has to do with her, I wanted to make her the happiest girl in the world, I wanted to make her life special, and I wanted to start it with being in a family "So, aside from that, do you have any resolutions this year, Aaron?" I ask with a smile "...Not really" he shakes his head, his arms were around Lotusia as she was leaning back on him "I kind of figured" I turned back to the TV that was playing Steven Universe "What about you?" I turn back to him as he was looking at me.

I looked between him and Lotusia, who had her attention on the TV, kind of amazed by the show, I smiled at her "Uh, hmm, well, I'm not sure actually, a lot of people were asking me that at the New Year's Party, I mean, I do have one in mind but I might just be making my resolutions as I go" I tell him "What was the one you had in mind?" Aaron asks, I turned to him from the TV "Well, I was hoping that when I got the chance, I would sign the papers to make Lotusia finally mine, my official daughter" I tell him, I see a small smile appear on his lips "Well, I think that would be good for you and her, she's grown on everyone and her being taken away, just doesn't sound right" I began to play with the necklace, she gave me for Christmas, I noticed that everyone wasn't take theirs off, not even Aaron, I could see in on his chest.

Everyone has told me at the party, that they couldn't bare to take off the necklace, we all just felt empty when we had to take them off "But one should always look to improve themselves as they live their lives" Aaron tells me, I smile at him "Hmm, exactly..." I hear a stomach growl and notice Lotusia blushing, I giggle as me and Aaron look at her, mine growled at the same time as hers did "You're both hungry?" Aaron ask, Lotusia just blushes "Uh, well guess we're both a little hungry" I tell him rubbing the back of my neck "Wanna go out to eat?" Aaron asks, Lotusia looked up at him before looking at me. Aaron got up off the couch putting Lotusia on his hip, she just nods "Uh, well sure, since Lotusia seems to want to go" I tell him.

I got up off the couch "Where do you want to go?" I ask putting my hands on my hips " I have no preference. I do know YOU want to go to Olive Garden though and since Lotusia hasn't been, I think it would be a nice experience for her" Aaron says walking into the kitchen as we leave Steven Universe running on the TV as I follow him "Uh, what, what? I get that it would be a nice experience for Lotusia since she rarely leaves the neighborhood but, what? What are you talking about?" I asks him confused on how he knew that "You were talking about it the other day. We haven't been there since you moved so... if you and Lotusia want" I see Lotusia nod with a smile making Aaron smile, I smiled at the both of them "I didn't realize you remember that...." I suddenly sneezed into my hands, I saw Lotusia jump slightly "Bless you" Aaron says and Lotusia pats me on the head making me chuckle "Thanks, both of you" I smiled at her making her smile and Aaron chuckle.

He readjusts Lotusia in his grip even though it seems she wasn't really heavy to him "Heh... so, I'm okay with it if you both want to go there" Aaron says walking over to his fridge "Hmm, well, okay then, sure uh, but I have to go to the bathroom and I think Lotusia needs to be changed..." I was going to grab Lotusia to change her diaper in the bathroom when the doorbell rang, Aaron carried Lotusia over to the door and I followed as he answered it, there was a man with white hair, emerald green eyes, he had a dark green hoodie with black pants and black shoes "May I help you?" Aaron asks the strange man, he had Laurance and Garroth behind him "Are you Aaron?" The man asks "Yes." He simply puts it while putting Lotusia down, she hides behind him quickly and of course she hid her eye.