Only the Beginning

*Katelyn's P.O.V*

It's been a few days since Lotusia has been staying with us, since she's beeen here she's mostly been close to Aphmau not matter what or the corner but mostly Aphmau, it was like she was attached to her. We agreed that she would be sleeping with Aphmau as she trusts her more better than either me or Kawaii~Chan, I was in the kitchen getting something to drink when Kawaii~Chan comes in looking around confused and worried "Katelyn~Sama, have you seen Lotusia~Chan?" She asks, I look at her with a brow raised "She's usually with Aphmau or in a corner" I tell her while getting water "But she's not there or with Aphmau~Senpai either, she disappeared when Aphmau~Senpai went to the bathroom" I looked at her "Kawaii~Chan, have you found her yet?" I hear Aphmau from upstairs coming down "No, Katelyn~Sama, please help" I sigh and helped them look for the kid, she wasn't in the garage, then we heard Aphmau scream from outside. We ran outside to see Aphmau staring at the roof "Aphmau, what's wrong?" I ask "Lotusia, is on the roof" I walked over to her side and looked up to see she was right.

Lotusia was on the roof staring at the sky, the girls began to panic on how to get her down, I got annoyed so I went towards the house, planning on heading to the backyard "Katelyn, where are you going?" I hear Aphmau "Keep an eye on her" I tell her without turning around or stopping, I head to the shed and grab a ladder and place it carefully so I could get to the roof, I began to climb. Reaching the roof, I carefully made my way to Lotusia, trying not to fall "Lotusia, Lotusia" I called out, she turned to me after noticing me "What are you doing up here?" I scream at her, making her back up, I held my hands up quickly "Stop, stop, stop, stop" I hear Aphmau gasp from down on the ground "Look I'm sorry, I yelled, but what are you doing up here?" I ask again, calmer this time.

She pulled out the notebook Aphmau had given to her so she could speak to us, we were still surprised she was able to write so well, she showed me what she wrote 'I came up here to look at the clouds' she told me, I sigh "You should really get down, it's not safe" I tell her 'I thought you didn't care about me' she says, I sigh "I'm not really up here on my own accord, but Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan are down there freaking out" I tell her pointing at the two freaking out down there, she turned to me 'Okay, I'll come down, sorry for worrying you all' she says, I sigh "I'm not really that worried" I tell her with a smile on my face 'Lies' she says with a smile, making me smile too "Okay, let's get down" I get and began to walk with her until my foot slips, I slide from the roof, Lotusia comes with me as I was holding her hand, we both fall off the edge as Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan scream Lotusia grabs me around my waist as we fall, I was closing my eyes when I saw a glimpse of Black and grey on her other eye covered my her bangs.

I close my eyes as a bright light surrounds us and we hit the ground gently, I was breathing heavily "Katelyn! Lotusia!" I heard Aphmau's voice, I open my eyes to see we were on the ground, I looked down to see Lotusia laying on my chest, she looked up at me as Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan reached up, I sat up and hugged her "Are you two okay?" Aphmau asks, I looked up at her "Yeah, we're....we're fine...." I say confused "All we saw was you two falling off the roof then a bright light and you two were over here on the ground" I looked around before looking at Lotusia "Lotusia, did you use magic?" I asks her with wide eyes, she jumped and backed away from me "Aphmau, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan!" We heard someone yell, we turn to see the boys running towards us "Laurance, Garroth, Dante" Aphmau greeted them "We heard screaming, what's going on?" Laurance asks as I got up from the ground.

I turned to Lotusia who was shaking slightly "Katelyn and Lotusia just had a tumble off the roof is all" Aphmau explains to the boys "Who's Lotusia... WAIT! Tumbled off the roof!" Dante screamed "Yeah..." Aphmau trailed off as a police car pulled up to the house, a police officer got out "Hello, we got a disturbance call about screaming" the officer annouced standing near his door "Yes, officer, that was me. My friend here was just screaming in worry, but it's all under control now" Garroth tells him "Alright I should on my way the......" The officer trailed off once he got sight of Lotusia "Excuse me, little one. But is your name Lotusia by any chance" the officer asks, making Lotusia get up and run over to grabbing me from around my waist tightly "Officer, what is your relations with Lotusia?" Aphmau ask seeming to be kind of protective of Lotusia.

I held her tightly to my side wanting her to feel safe "Well, her parents are looking for her, they had a missing person file made for her and she looks exactly like her" The Officer explains, I don't really trust that, I picked Lotusia up and she hide her face into my neck while holding me tightly, I looked at her before turning to the officer "Officer, if you could, could you bring her 'parents' here to see her" I suggest to the officer while bouncing Lotusia in my arms, they all looked at me confused "Uhh, I don't think I can.... why?" He asks confused "Well, look at her, she seems terrified and doesn't seem to want to leave the people she trusts" I tell the officer "Well, I'll see what I can do" I nodded and the officer left.

I turned to the other "Katelyn, why did you do that?" Aphmau asks me "Aphmau, do you see how terrified she was, plus, I don't trust that" I tell her, she only nods and we all go inside and we tell Garroth, Laurance and Dante about how we met Lotusia. We waited for the officer to get here with her so called parents. I was bouncing her in my arms as she still hasn't let me go, we were all concerned for her as we never really seen her this terrified, I handed her to Aphmau after a while so she could have time with her, as she got comfortable in her arms the door bell rang, we were hearing yelling voices outside. Garroth went to answer the door as I stayed by Aphmau's side "Where's our daughter!" A woman voice screamed, I stood there in front of Aphmau with my arms crossed as footsteps enter the house.

A woman comes into view, she had red hair and pale skin, she had black eyes. Following her was a man with black hair and amber eyes, he had pale skin as well, I looked at Lotusia as she had tan skin, not pale, I already didn't like this, then the police officer came into view with Garroth, the woman got sight of Lotusia, who hid her face in Aphmau's neck terrified "My baby!" The woman screaming coming way to close to me and Aphmau "Back up!" I scream at her moving Aphmau back still standing in front of her "Give me my baby back!" the woman screamed at me, I looked behind me at Lotusia before looking at the woman "It seems to me, she doesn't want to see you, I suggest you back up" I said the last part threateningly in a low tone. She just growled at me and I glared at her.

The officer took a step forward "Ma'ma, back away from them" he asks, the woman backs away but I stayed in front of Aphmau, I didn't trust these people "Lotusia..." Aphmau called to her making her look up "Are these you parents?" She asks her "Of course we're her parents, she must be exhausted after being kidnapped by these people" I glared at the man "Lotusia" The officer called, we turned to him as Lotusia shook her head, she got down from Aphmau's arms and walk in front of me pointing her palm at the woman and man, her eye glowed the woman and man stopped moving as they tried to advance towards her. Lotusia moved her hands making a weird circle but I knew better "It's a truth circle" I tell everyone making them look at me weird or confused "it makes people tell only the truth, nothing but the truth, but it's a powerful spell no one could do, not even our old Magicks teacher" I explain to to them before turning back to Lotusia.

The officer stepped up "So that means we can get an explanation out of these two that we couldn't get back at the police station" The officer says getting closer to them "Who are you?" he asks, Lotusia eye glow more making the circle glow, making us cover our eyes slightly, suddenly, their appearance changed, the male changed from black hair and amber eyes to purple hair and red eyes but still having pale skin and the woman changed from red hair, pale skin, and black eyes to purple eyes and green hair with pale skin. "Our names are Lesia McBride" the woman spoke her name "And Jordan Willis" the male spoke, the officers eyes widen "Lesia McBride and Jordan Willis, they're both on the Most Wanted List" The officer spoke with surprise.

We all look at him with wide eyes "Most Wanted List?" Garroth asks concerned "They are wanted to kidnappings, child abuse, and more than you can imagine" The officer turned away from us to the two "What do you want with this child?" he asks "He wants her. He told us if we can get her, we will get paid profusely" Lesia spoke emphasizing the he in her sentence when she spoke "Who is he?" he ask also emphasizing the he in his sentence "he is....." Before she could get anything out about he, she passes out with the man as Lotusia passes out too, I catch her before she hits the ground but the two adults hit the ground hard.

I pass her to Aphmau who holds her tightly to her chest while bouncing her, she has grown protective and loving to her, I also have become protective of her, and loving in a different way then Aphmau has. I turned to the officer as he calls in back up, I still wonder who he is and why he wants Lotusia, I can see sort of why, because of her magic. But who is he, they were talking about, but that doesn't matter right now, all that matters know is protecting Lotusia.