Found....

*Don't mind the picture above^ I tried the best I could with it and that's the best I could do with it without redoing it*

*Aphmau's P.O.V*

I woke up to the sun shining through my window and birds chirping from outside, I tried to roll over so the sun wouldn't be in my eyes but sadly the damage was done and I had to do breakfast today for the girls, I sat up and stretched my arms above my head before flipping the blanket off of my body, I put on my slippers before leaving my room and heading downstairs as quietly as I could, even though the girls were mostly heavy sleeper before I got to work on breakfast, I went outside taking in the sun, I let it soak into my skin, I bend down to grab the paper for today when something caught my eye.

I looked up to see a dark lump in the yard, near the flowers. I looked around not seeing anything else, I cautiously approach figure before knelling down I lightly push the dark figure, it felt like it was covered in fabric of some kind, I looked over it before noticing feet, pale dirty feet poking out of the lump, I grabbed the end of what seems to be fabric revealing more to the feet, pale legs. My eyes widen before moving to the other side and moving the fabric to reveal a sleeping little girl with dirt on her face and dirty hair,  the child turned over to reveal she was in a dirty white dress of some kind, it was ripped, it was dirty. My eyes were wide "Where did you come from?" I whispered to myself asking no one in particular, I didn't know what else to do and I wasn't going to leave this child out here on her own.

So I did the next best thing, I gently picked her up and carried her inside. I laid her gently on the couch as to not hurt her or wake her before quietly rushing up the stairs. I pounded on Katelyn's door quietly as to not wake the sleeping girl downstairs but loud enough to wake Katelyn "Katelyn!" I whisper/scream while I continued to pound of her door "Whaaaat?" I hear Katelyn whine from inside her room, clearly annoyed about being wakened up like this "Wake Kawaii~Chan and meet me downstairs, it's emergency" I tell her before rushing back down to the little girl, I was worried for her as she was just outside, I don't know how long she was there for either, I pace back and forth waiting for Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan but I had to be quiet as I was right next to her.

I stopped seeing Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan coming down the stairs, well more like Katelyn dragging Kawaii~Chan down the stairs, who was half asleep "Okay, Aphmau, we're up what...." she trialed off seeing the little girl on the couch, still in her dark purple, I think, cloak. I gave her a look that tells her 'I'm worried', while having my hand on my chin and my arm over my stomach "Aph, who's the kid?" She asks as Kawaii~Chan fully wakes herself up "I found her outside, when I went to get the paper and to get fresh air, she was laying on the ground" I tell her, worry laced in my voice as I looked at the sleeping girl, she seems peaceful in her sleep but I was still worried. I turned to face Katelyn before jumping as Kawaii~Chan squeals, I move and covered her mouth quickly but the damage was already done.

Groaning was heard behind me so I turned with the girls to see the little one was waking up, I let go of Kawaii~Chan's mouth and slowly approached the waking girl, she laid up rubbing her eyes before looking around before her eyes laid on us, her eyes widen before jumping back making her fall off the couch, I jumped as she did that and she hid in the corner of the room. I give her a worried look as she looks terrified, I approach her carefully while kneeling down with the help of the couch, I give her a kind smile "Hey, It's okay. We're not gonna hurt you" I tell her, her amber eye was staring at me, I found it beautiful but her other eye was covered by her black hair that seems to have a streak of red in it, she seems to have either pale or tan skin too but I couldn't really tell with how dirty she was, she seems scared of us though.

I carefully and slowly held a hand out to her with a gentle smile "It's okay. How about this, I can get you all cleaned up and we can get you something to eat, you must hungry" I tell her gently, not wanting her to be scared anymore, she seems young too. Looking between my hand and my face with a debating look but a growl sounded from her stomach making the decision final, she slowly began to calm down. I wanted her to trust me, I waited patiently with the same smile on my face. She crawled forward slowly, staring at my hand and my face, before taking my hand slowly.