The Cool Guys?

*Lotusia's P.O.V*

Ms. Aphmau said we were going over to Mr. Garroth, Mr. Laurance, and Mr. Dante's house, I was kind of nervous, I was holding Ms. Aphmau's hand tightly as we crossed the street "Sweetie, it's okay. You meet the guys before, remember" I looked at her with a frown making her sigh, I was in a light purple short sleeve shirt with black shorts on with a white ribbon as a belt in the loops, I wasn't really used to these kind of clothes but they were nice, but they were better than the clothes he gave me, when he had me in his clutches, but I was glad that I was hopefully safe.

We crossed the street over to Mr. Garroth, Mr. Laurance, and Mr. Dante's house, theirs were simple just like our house, well my new home. We stop at their front door, I clutch her hand while moving behind her "Lotusia" Ms. Aphmau sooths before ringing the doorbell "Hm, I wonder if they're home right now, they said they were going to be so... What do you think Lotusia?" she asks turning to me, I shrug while hiding behind her, she gives me a gentle smile "Uh, oh, hey, there's Laurance! Laurance!" Mr. Laurance answers the door "Aphmau! Hey you brought Lotusia with you" he turns to me making me hide more behind Ms. Aphmau making them chuckle "Yeah, she wouldn't really let me leave with out her, plus she kind of just woke up from a nap too" Ms. Aphmau scratches behind her neck.

I didn't like it when Ms. Aphmau leaves, she was like my safety, she was like my mama "But thanks for inviting me and her over...." I tuned out and looked at Mr. Laurance, taking in his appearance, he had light blue eyes with light brown hair with tan skin, he was wearing a white and navy blue hoodie with jeans and shoes, he looked nice "No, I insist. Em, second I, well, we wanted to welcome you guys to the neighborhood! I mean, I know we just moved in at the same time and we've both been so busy so... Uh, welcome!" I tuned in to the conversation, Ms. Aphmau giggles "Also, I made you guys this cake with the help of Lotusia, of course, uh, here you go, it's not as amazing as the cakes Kawaii~Chan makes, but we tried. so... Yeah." Ms. Aphmau giggles again while playing with my hair.

I laid my head on her side "T-Thank you! I'm sure it's amazing since... you made it." I blush and hide my face, I was never one to go for compliments, I heard chuckling "Eh, well, let us know what you think when you try it. So, where Garroth and Dante?" Ms. Aphmau ask looking around "WELL GARROTH WAS HERE BUT--" I flinch as he starts to yell and hide behind Ms. Aphmau again "Uhh, okay? Does it matter?" She ask holding my head as I shake, Mr. Laurance notices "I mean... Um, Garroth is around. I'm sure Garroth and Dante are both in their rooms getting freshened up. Sorry, Lotusia for scaring you" I come out from behind Ms. Aphmau and pull out my notebook 'it's okay, I just don't like yelling. What does freshening up mean?' I turned the notebook around and showed him, he chuckled after a bit of being confused "Well, freshening up means to get ready" He explains, I nod with a slight smile "Uh, uh, I see, uh, well, well..." Ms. Aphmau trails off, I put my notebook away before playing with my fingers "Well what?" I saw a shadow above my head and jump back, I notice his hand above my head.

Mr. Laurance also jumps "I wouldn't do that Laurance, she doesn't like that. But, don't you want to show us around?" Ms. Aphmau tells him before asking "The town? LIKE A DATE?" I jump again as he yells again, I grab onto Ms. Aphmau "Uh, hehe, uh, no, even tho Lotusia may not have seen the town before but, I-I mean like, the house. You can show us around the house" Ms. Aphmau explains to him with a slight blush on her face, then Mr. Laurance turns bright red, I looked at him concerned "um, Laurance? Y-You okay?" Ms. Aphmau asks, Mr. Laurance whispers something to himself, which made me confused "Laurance, you're whispering again, are you sure you're okay" Ms. Aphmau asks him again "I just need a drink of water or something. I think I'm coming down with a fever" He was lying, I could tell but I didn't want to call him out "Oh no! We don't have to be over here, I don't want Lotusia to come down sick either-" Ms. Aphmau says pushing me behind her slightly "I'll be back..." He whispers to himself again as he walks away.