Frozen Outside

*Lotusia's P.O.V*

I was sitting in Ms. Katelyn room playing with a bunny she gave me to play with, I was being really careful with it as it meant something to her, just like how my necklace meant something to me, it was a cute bunny, I cuddled it while laying down on her bed, I wasn't really comfortable to be away from Ms. Aphmau yet but I was invited to come in here by Ms. Katelyn while Ms. Aphmau did something, I stared outside the window to see it was snowing, I smiled gently and remembered the first time I saw snow. It was a fun day, I played in it and made snow angels and just had fun in the snow "Katelyn?" I hear Ms. Aphmau from outside the door, I lay up and move to put the bunny back on Ms. Katelyn's desk, Ms. Aphmau knocks on the door "Do you want to build a snowman?~" She sings, I silently giggle "Mother of Irene, Aphmau, don't you dare!" I move back to the bed and sit down.

I hear Ms. Aphmau giggle from outside the door "Come on, let's go and...~" Ms. Aphmau continued, making me silently giggle "Don't. You. Dare finish that verse!" Ms. Katelyn threatens getting more angry, she glared at me slightly for smiling "Play?~" Ms. Aphmau finished, Ms. Katelyn gets up and opens her door angerly "That's it! You're dead!" Ms. Aphmau runs as Ms. Katelyn chases her, I run after them with a smile on my face "Katelyn, I was just joking, please no! Hehehe! Oh my god!" I continue to follow them outside, I was only in a purple off the shoulder shirt with short sleeve and blue jeans, I had no shoes on so I ran in to get on some boots that were too big for me.

I ran back outside to see Ms. Aphmau was pinned to the snowy ground with Ms. Katelyn above her, who was holding a snowball in her hand, I ran over "No, no Katelyn. Please, please, don't eat all my food in the refrigerator. I spent like literally hours hoarding that stuff the other day for me and Lotusia when I went shopping. Please, look, you can have my money, you- you can have my Twitter account, you can even have my room, but please please don't hurt my foo. Please Katelyn, have mercy." I grabbed her hand hoping to stop her, she looked down at me with a smile then turns to Ms. Aphmau "Hm... can I have your Levi posters?" She asks with a devilish smirk on her face "Um, ohh, no no, no no no no, anything else but- but senpai, a-a-and my food" Aphmau tells her, I still held her arm that has the snowball "Heh, calm down, I'm not going to take anything from you. I just wanted to make you hush up with that song. Kawaii~Chan tried singing it to me before you and I accidentally opened the door too fast and uh..." She trailed off, I remember what happened to Ms. Kawaii~Chan.

I tried to help but she wouldn't open the door for me "Um, uh what?" Ms. Aphmau asks "Um... I didn't mean to but I accidentally smacked her in the face... with my door. IT'S NOT MY FAULT SHE WAS STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF IT WITH HER NOSE TO THE DOOR WHO DOES THAT?!" I hug her, she rubs her hand on my arm "Uh, wait does your door eve open that- I- um, I mean, is Kawaii~Chan okay?" Ms. Aphmau asks "S-She's fine but she locked herself in her room. Not even Lotusia was able to get to her. She probably doesn't want to see me at all today... ugh, I feel so bad" I continue to hug her wanting to make her feel better "Uh, I'm sure she'll be fine, trust me. She can seriously recover from these kinds of things fast. Now, what are we going to do, Katelyn?" Ms. Aphmau asks, I let go of her and backed up.

I looked at Ms. Aphmau who was still on the ground "Uh, what do you mean?" She asks confused, I was also confused, I wanted to play in the snow really bad but I wasn't really dressed right, I didn't even have a coat on "Heh, it's snowing! Literally, it's snowing! Like, there's snow on the floor. For the first time in forever~" I cringe slightly as Ms. Katelyn got ready to throw the snowball, I run and grab around her waist wanting her to calm down "...Aphmau I can introduce you to my door if you'd like" Ms. Katelyn threatens "Ah! Stop stepping on me! Okay, alright, aw... Katelyn. I mean, why are you always so uptight, and punchy- punchy. Yeah I guess that's the word for it, violent too, but punchy, yeah. Come on, have a little fun. See even Lotusia wants you to calm down" I hugged her tightly around the waist.