Aftermath

*Aphmau's P.O.V*

Me and Zane were in my room talking while playing with our ponies while Lotusia was napping, when I accidently told him of me and Aaron kissing when everyone else when to eat with Jeffory, plus he kind of noticed the tear stains on her cheeks from when she was crying "WHAT!!!" Zane yelled, waking Lotusia from her nap in the process "Shhhhhh, Zane calm down, you woke Lotusia up" I tell him, he turns to Lotusia who was laying up in bed frowning why rubbing her eyes of sleep "Sorry, Lotusia" Zane apologizes, she just frowns at him then he turns back to me "How can I be calm? You and Aaron kissed" Zane says seemingly angry.

I felt tugging on my sleeve, I turned to see a sleeping Lotusia standing next to me, she lifted her arms up wanting to be held, I picked her up and turned back to Zane as she lays her head on my shoulder "How am I suppose to be calm about this, that is why you two were so awkward and blushing at dinner, and why Lotusia was so close to you two last night" Zane says, he wasn't wrong but the other reason is something she wouldn't tell neither me or Aaron, but she also wanted comfort from the both of us "Now, I know I wasn't imagining things, I swore I saw you two and Lotusia holding hands under the table for a brief moment" My eyes widen slightly "W-what?" I asks shocked.

I backed up slightly "How did you have time to even see that?" I ask him "When Jeffory purposely bumped into me, I dropped my breadstick, ten-second rule but I know what I saw" Zane yells at me, I groan out loud "I don't understand why you're so riled up about this, it's not like we're dating, we just got caught up in the moment and wanted to comfort Lotusia after the night she had" I tell him while rubbing Lotusia's back, she cuddles closer to me feeling me touch "That's my problem, you're not dating" He tell me "What?" I asks confused "If he's going to make a move on you then he's going to have to date you and be Lotusia's father" Zane tells me, I was shocked about him saying the last part.

Yes, I get that he's a great father figure, but being an actual father to her, I never really thought about that "Excuse me, Zane that's not how love works, you just can't force someone into a relationship because it's convenient or force someone into being someone's father" I tell him, suddenly he pulls out a sword from no where, my eyes widen as I back up since I have Lotusia in my arms, he begin to walk out of the room with it "What's with the sword?" I ask him "Where are you going?" I ask again in shock "To force him to date you and become Lotusia's father because it's convenient" He walks out of the room as I call for him.

I readjust Lotusia in my grip and run after him kind of waking Lotusia doing so, running outside in the snow, I stop in front of him making him stop. I place Lotusia down against her will making her whine "Zane, stop. Since when did you become this overprotective?" I ask him as Lotusia cuddles up to my side, I put my arm around her "Well, since I became your guys friends, I would think that it's my duty to make sure you're both happy, especially with the way Lotusia acted last night and even now" Zane tells me, I laugh "Oh, Zane" I continue to laugh while rubbing Lotusia's back.

I shouldn't have brought her out here with out her shoes on or placed her in the snow but there was no one else to watch her "What you did right now is thoughtful, yes, but you're trying to force something that shouldn't be forced" I tell him "What do you mean?" He asks "He kissed you when you kissed him back, that means you love each other, right?" he asks again, I chuckle slightly as Lotusia shakes her head "Well, you didn't let me finish before you stormed off, Aaron and I are going to keep things casual and see where it leads. We're not official or anything like that and honestly we would like to remain good friends for now and for Lotusia, a friend and maybe babysitter" Lotusia nodded with a low whine.

She still hasn't let go of me and I was fine with that, she still needed comfort, right now "But maybe we'll go on a date occasionally or something like that and leave Lotusia with a one of you guys or bring her with us" I hear Lotusia whine at that so maybe not "I just don't get it, wouldn't that be awkward" Zane asks "Uh, not really, we had a long talk about this after dinner with Lotusia last night, we just want to take it slow for now and see where it goes, Lotusia agreed too" Lotusia gave a thumbs up "I still don't understand, but as long as you and Lotusia are happy but I swear if he hurt either of you" I smiled with Lotusia "Zane, calm down, Aaron and I are very mature" I see the look Lotusia gives me making me smile at her "Says the girl whose pony collection is greater than mine and Lotusia's" Zane chuckles at me.