Valentine's Day Surprise!

*Lotusia's P.O.V*

Mr. Aaron still had me in his arms as we reached this Arcade, it had a colorful floor or carpet, a small counter area with toys, and a room with what seems to be games, the bathroom was to the left, it was a weird place "We're here" Mr. Travis says in a high pitch voice, I looked around more "I got dressed up fancy for this" I didn't real dress up fancy since Ms. Aphmau told me not to and she helped me get dressed but it was fine "Hey hey, this is just the beginning after we've had some fun here, I got us reservations at this new fancy joint in town" Mr. Travis tells us.

He did have a nice plan "Can't play hard in heels Lucinda?" Auntie Katelyn asks her "At least I can play in heels, Katelyn" Ms. Aphmau laughs a bit "She's got you there Katelyn" Ms. Aphmau tells her with a smile, I look between the two confused "Uh, you're one to talk miss I wear wedge shoes all the time because I'm a short potato" She shoots back at her, I looked at between them confused, that was mean. Ms. Aphmau just laughs "You're just jealous because my height allows people to mistake me for a kid meaning I get the best discounts" I look at her confused 'it that something you should be proud of Ms. Aphmau?' I write, she looks at me before looking down in defeat.

She knew I was right, she pats my head gently with a smile, I smiled gently back "Okay, Katelyn, calm down" Ms. Nicole tells her as Auntie Katelyn looks down "Is she okay?" Mr. Travis asks concerned for her "She's fine, Travis" Ms. Nicole tells him "She just gets irritated easily on dates" I giggle slightly "Nicole!" Auntie Katelyn shouts at her "What it's true, every date you've been on you get so nervous and this happens" She gets nervous, I didn't know that about her "She's nervous around me?" Mr. Travis asks making Auntie Katelyn blush a bright red "What!? No it's not that I'm just.... I'm so frustrated!" she shouts, frustrated

I looked at her concerned, I've never seen her like this before but I don't want to leave Mr. Aaron or Ms. Aphmau "Do you need a bathroom break?" Ms. Lucinda asks, I was confused about what she meant by that "Did someone say bathroom?" Ms. Cadenza asks no one in particular "Oh she said it!" Ms. Kawaii~Chan agrees jumping "Oh yeah, I could totally go to the bathroom right about now" Ms. Michi agrees, I was so confused about why they needed to go to the bathroom all the sudden "Katelyn, bathroom?" Ms. Nicole asks Auntie Katelyn, making her groan "Fine" She agrees, they all head to the ladies room.

I was so confused as to why they needed too as we just arrived, I just stayed with Mr. Aaron and Ms. Aphmau as Ms. Aphmau wasn't going with them "Um, what just happened?" Mr. Travis asks just as confused as I was "I'm not sure, but I think they're going to plot to kill us" Mr. Dante tells him, I don't think that's right at all, Mr. Aaron turns to Ms. Aphmau "Shouldn't you and Lotusia be going to the bathroom party?" He asks, Ms. Aphmau chuckles at him "No, I know exactly what happens in there and I don't want Lotusia to be caught up in it" She pats my head, I didn't want to know what they were doing in there at all.

I smiled at her as Mr. Aaron readjusts his grip on me knowing I didn't want to be put down "In any case, I think gonna go grab something to drink" Ms. Aphmau tells us "Do you two want to join me" She asks, I thought about it before nodding "Sure" We head off to the counter that I didn't notice, it was selling food and drinks, but I wasn't hungry just thirsty, Ms. Aphmau ordered a Poopsi, Mr. Aaron got something I don't remember the name of, it might have been a Cola and they got me a banana shake, I gladly drank it.

*Katelyn's P.O.V*

I was in the bathroom with the girls by the sink "Darn it, I was hoping Aphmau and Lotusia would follow us" I got a little angry at that "She isn't stupid" I turn around from the sink "She knows you guys were gonna question both her and Lotusia if they stepped in here with us" I tell them, I didn't want that for Lotusia after what Aphmau told me, she had a really, really bad nightmare last night, to the point she barely left Aphmau alone, she was either holding her hand, close to her, like really close, or just being held while being rocked "I can't help it, I really want to know if she's going out with Aaron and see how Lotusia feels about it" Lucinda says with curiosity in her voice.