Valentine's Day?

*Lotusia's P.O.V*

I was sitting on the couch trying to think about what to do about Mr. Travis, whether or not to make his necklace like everyone else, he was apart of the group now, so maybe I should even though I don't really like him that much, but I guess if he's apart of the group and everyone else is fine with him then I'll make in a necklace. Ms. Aphmau was out checking the mail, I hear her talking to Mr. Travis outside. I didn't like it but I didn't want to intervene, I hear something hit the floor, I get up off the couch concerned as Mr. Garroth comes running in with Ms. Aphmau in his arms, Mr. Laurance and Mr. Travis following.

They were screaming at each other "What is going on down here?" I hear Auntie Katelyn scream as she and Ms. Kawaii~Chan come down stairs "What did you do!?" She screams as she sees Ms. Aphmau, I was concerned "Garroth set her on the couch!" Auntie Katelyn screams, he set her on the couch and Ms. Katelyn stand above her "Travis, what did you do to her?!" Mr. Garroth screams, I turn to Mr. Travis with a mean glare making him back up scared. I walk towards him slowly getting him more scared "Nothing! It' s not my fault! I swear! Lotusia, no!" I stop as Ms. Katelyn grabs me "Stop. And shut up you dorks, she's waking up" I run over to her "Oh so I can't give her CPR" I hit him quickly making him yell.

I run over as Ms. Aphmau lays up on the couch, I hug her tightly fighting tears "Hey, it's okay. What happened?" She asks looking around "Oh, Aphmau we were so worried" I nodded hugging her tightly, she pulls me into her lap "We saw Travis talking to you from across the street and didn't think nothing of it until we saw turn bright red and faint" Mr. Garroth explains "We rush over here to see what happened" Mr. Laurance finishes for Mr. Garroth "Then they brought you inside, worrying Lotusia more as she heard you fall, I guess" I nodded, she just hugs me tightly as Ms. Kawaii~Chan comes running in with a bottle of water "Kawaii~Chan has the water!" She yells in a worried tone.

I looked over "She's awake, Kawaii~Chan don't worry about it" Auntie Katelyn tells her "Oh good" She says relieved, then the doorbell rings "Kawaii~Chan will get it!" She says running to the door "So what happened Aphmau?" Auntie Katelyn asks "Travis said you turned red because of his devilishly good looks, which we all know is a total lie" Auntie Katelyn tells her "I don't remember" was all she tells us "All I remember was Travis being annoying and..." I turned to see Mr. Aaron coming in. I get up and run over to him with a smile.

He chuckles and picks me up and places me on his shoulders "Hello, Lotusia" I smiled "Hey" He greets everyone else, I see Ms. Aphmau's face is bright red "Oh that's right, oh my gosh" I hear her say in a fast rate, I wonder what happened outside, I hear something about a text that was sent to Mr. Aaron, I slightly hear Mr. Laurance and Mr. Garroth grumble something "Hehe this is perfect, um, Kawaii~Chan is going to go into the kitchen to make cookies" She leaves the room "Are you alright?" He asks Ms. Aphmau, her face still bright red "I'm fine, thank you Aaron" He turns to me "How about you Lotusia?" I looked down at him blinking.

I nodded with a smile "Good" I played with his hair, I hear Mr. Travis whisper something to himself "So, Aaron why don't you sit down close to Aphmau and I can take Lotusia" He comes over to take me from him, I kick his hands hard, making him scream and move his hands away "I got her" he says defensive while holding my legs, I glare at Mr. Travis not wanting to be taken from him "Travis!" both Mr. Laurance and Mr. Garroth yell at him "What are you doing?" Mr. Garroth asks him "Just helping Aphmau out, Aaron has some nice broad shoulders as he is holding Lotusia up on them, she could lean on them" Mr. Travis says, I didn't like where this was going "Travis, what are you doing?" Ms. Aphmau asks but was ignored "This way, Aaron. Come on, sit here, let me take Lotusia" I glare as Mr. Aaron glares "I. Got. Her" He says defensive again, Mr. Travis moves his hands but points him to the couch.

Mr. Aaron walks over and takes me off his shoulders and sits down with me in his lap, I was facing Ms. Aphmau, she leans against his shoulders and I grab her hand while leaning on his chest, she smiles at me and I smile back. His chest was warm even though he doesn't wear a shirt, so much like papa, so maybe I have found a forever family here, a family I never want to leave "Travis, Laurance and I want to see you in the other room for a moment" Mr. Garroth tells him sounding mad. But I ignored them "Okay, just a sec" He tells them "No, now" They leave the room to talk.