Chapter Fifty-Four

He grabs me, holding my face as he continue to kiss passionately. It gets softer as he pushes me up against a wall. We softly kiss, as I unbutton his vest, his tie falls off. He grabs my face, as his vest falls on the floor. He picks my body up, and continues to kiss me as he lays he gently on the bed. He back off, and takes off his white shirt, showing off his toned and muscular body. I embarrass myself and look away, peaking back to see he's still towering over me. 

"If you don't want to, I can stop." I grab his face, and stare into his eyes.

"No, I want to keep going. You're gonna leave, and I'm planning to follow my dream. I want to enjoy this before it's all over." I state, as he kisses my forehead then down to my nose, only to follow by my neck. He grips my hips, as he finds the spot on my neck, I hold in my groans or moans as he continues. 

He starts to undo my shirt, slowly, making me lose patience a bit. As I reach to speed up the process, he grabs my wrist and pins it over my head. I look up then down at him, feeling his gaze eat me alive. 

"Let me, then I'll let you." He says, I nod as he continues to remove my clothing. His breathing gets heavier as his hips bury themselves between my legs, his jaw clenches as he finally sees me naked. I look away, seeing the only night light lit up in the room, knowing the room is dark but possible to see each other. "Are you sure that you're ready?"

"Yes." I state, giving him a clear answer. He gently moves down my body, and spreads my legs. The cool breeze hits me, as I mentally prepare myself for what's about to happen. His cold fingers touch my inner thigh, I slightly adjust myself, he looks up and whispers.

"You okay?" In a seductive low tone, I swallow saliva and nod.

His tongue innocently swipes over, as I grip the sheets. I stare blankly up at the ceiling and wait for more to come. He starts to get more intimate and goes deep into me with his tongue. I continue to stare at the ceiling, not know how to react to the feeling. My legs turn in, almost squeezing his head, he takes his hands and pushes them apart. My hand grab his head, trying to hold on. 

His head pops up for air, as he looks up at me, his smirk appears in the semi-dark. He comes up to my face and kisses me. He picks up my body and spins us around, I straddle him as we kiss more. I feel his bulge and panic, I freeze as he chuckles lowly. He grips my hips and starts grinding, I gasp as he continues to do it. He mumbles something and quickly places me on the bed with ease, he gets up and starts to undo his belt, I nervously look away only to feel myself want to watch him. 

He turns his head, seeing me stare at him before he takes off his underwear. He turns and lowers himself, he leans down and kisses me innocently.

"Listen if you wanna skip and get to the point, I get it--" I cut him off, not realizing my hand started to palm him through his boxers. 

"I want to..." I tell him, as he grabs my wrist. "I'm sorry..."

"It's fine, let me get these off alright." I nod as he slips them off, I go over to his side and reach for his shaft. I grip it seeing clear liquid on the top, I touch it, seeing the stickiness. "Don't push yourself, okay?" I nod and lean into it, I fill my mouth with him, and feel the saliva seep down. I lean down more, hearing his low groans. He gets my shoulders and pushes me off, he carries me and lays me down. "I can't wait anymore."

He grabs both of my arms, and placing them on his shoulders. I hold on, as he leans down, I watch as he grabs something off of the nightstand. He leans back, making my eyes glare at his body as he uses his teeth to rip a packet open. He takes out the condom, and stretches his arm out to me, offering it. 

"Would you like to put it on?" I feel bold and give a slight nod, I sit up and take it gently. I examine it, making sure I put it on the right way. As I start to cover the head, he groans sharply, I stop out of shock. "Sorry, I'm just--really really hard." he states our of embarrassment. I continue and fully cover his shaft. He grabs my face and leans down to kiss me, as he slowly lays me down his hand slips over my warmth, I whimper from the sudden touch. 

I grab onto his shoulders as he slowly slips himself in, I shut my eyes feeling the pain. He slowly stops, as I open my eyes. He looks at me, worried. I nod at him, allowing him to move. I whimper, as the pain continues, when looking up I don't see him enjoying it, but worried about me still. After a while, I feel it getting better, like the pain it lifting. I groan, as I watch him hold back any noise. As I let another moan escape, he get's the message that I'm alright now. He starts to pick up the pace, as he stands tall, watching as he enters me. 

I arch my back, as he grips onto my legs, spreading them open. He leans over me, holding himself up by his arms. I grab his bicep, squeezing them as he goes faster, I close my eyes and continue to whimper. He places a finger on my heat, rubbing it as he stables his pace. 

"I'm-I'm gonna" I stutter, as he groans. 

"Go ahead, let it out." He says, as I hesitate to. After a few seconds, I release, feeling my legs shakes as he groans. He pulls out as I continue to shake, he pumps his shaft letting more cum leak out. He carefully removes it, but I quickly lean over with all my remaining strength and place my mouth on it. "Wha--What're doing?"

"Just let me." I state, I moan as I feel him twitching, I drag my tongue up to the tip seeing a little white. I suck only the tip, and watch as more cum fills my tongue. I clean him off, and force swallow. He grabs me and lies us both down, he pushes my hair to the side. 

No words were spoken, it was silent, we looked at each other only to feel sad of what's to come. All that tension, it was finally used, I felt at peace with tonight, I felt liberated.