Chapter Seven

I fumble around in bed, until finally groaning to get up. I sigh and do my daily routine, letting my hair down, but with a headband to match the uniform. I groggily walk out, snatching the book with me. As I walk down stairs, I see both my parents waiting for me at the door, I confusingly walk, seeing them open the door for me. We all walk together towards the car, I look at peter, seeing his expression confused as well.

"Isabella have a good day!" My mother says while Peter opens the door.

"Yes, and we have important news for you, but it can wait til after school." I nod, the door shuts, they wave us off. I look back at my parents as we drive away, seeing them talk to one another and walk back in. I open my book trying to read the few words, but interrupted by my invasive thoughts.

"Peter, do you have any idea what they want?" His eyes looks up to the rear-view mirror, he raises his brows and shakes his head.

"I have no clue, maybe it's your music?" I shrug and look down at my book.

"Maybe..." I furrow my brows and start reading. 

I wave off Peter as I walk by him, I hear the car door shut. I walk in and head toward my locker, I place the book I'm reading inside and grab my other materials. I take out my pencil case and tuck some hair behind my ear. I walk into my first class seeing that same blonde boy look at me as I enter, I look away and sit at a desk. The class starts and the teacher begins the lesson, as I write down notes he asks questions.

"What year?" I open my mouth and look up.

"1920." I say, he compliments me on my quick knowledge. As he asks other question a answer slips from my lips. "Martin Luther." The end abruptly ends, I pack up and see Paris giving me a rude look. I ignore her, she tries to confront me, but our teacher speaks to me.

"Great job today Isabella, I forgot to give you these notes the other day." He gives me a heavy binder, I struggle my balance as he gives it to me. "These will help, but if I were you, I would get a classmates notes, they are more detailed." He smiles and go back to grading papers, I walk out nervous.

This binder is packed with notes, and they aren't detailed enough? What kind of school is this? My parents would of course put me in this school, they always push me to my limits. I roll my eyes while opening my locker, I toss in the binder angrily and close the locker. I walk to my other class but I stop when I see that blonde boy.

"Hey Mary." he says following me.

"Isabella." I say as we continue to walk.

"Tristan. Anyways, I can tell you're new, I was thinking that you could borrow my notes? If that would help?" I look at him.

"That would be great honestly." I say to him with a cheerful voice.

"Yeah..." He lowly states, he comes closer to me, making my body react uncomfortably. I fele my back press up to the wall. "How great?" I stay silent. "I can help you study if you want?"

"Yeah....don't." I lowly tell him, I start walking away to my other class, hearing the bell ring. 

I arrive and just carry on with my day, thinking about Tristan. Why would he act like that? Weird, whatever. The day goes on, I do my homework in the car drive home, finishing it all, and picking up the book I need to read. The car stops as I turn the page, seeing chapter 27, I groan and pakc the book away. I get my bag and hop off the car, I say my thanks to Peter and walk in, I jump as my parents stand in front of me, like a horror film. I awkwardly walk more in as they both smile at me. Why did they drag me here? I was supposed to go to Stars Hollow, I wanted to see Dean, something isn't right.