Chapter Four

"I'm going to Chilton tomorrow?" I say out of breath, they both awkwardly chuckle.

"I see the uniforms arrived, aren't you excited?" My father asks, I look down, not knowing how to respond. I've meet people, I want to continue seeing them, I have to figure something out. I nod at my father, he brings his hand up to my shoulder. "Good."

They walk past me, I stay shocked, standing my ground, look at them as they go in the house. I need to have more freedom then this, what was the point of going to Stars Hollow High? I slowly start to walk back in the house, thinking of what I could do. I don't want to be surrounded by rich, probably rude teens. I want to be surrounded by Stars Hollow, it's simple there, maybe I could come up with an excuse. 

"Father, after school do you think I could get dropped off at Stars Hollow?" I say following him around like a pet.

"Why do we need for you to go there?" He asks, not even looking at me in the eye, he then sits down at his office, putting on his glasses.

"Because...I was thinking that I could study at the park or go to the library. Since I'll be close to the stores and things I need." He sighs, pulling out his paperwork, I sit in front of him as he writes down things. "As a student, that has always had good grades, I just need space." He finally looks up at me.

"Space? Is that really what you want, Isabella?" I nod shyly, afraid of his answer. "You're right, I keep you in this house a lot. I'll allow you to go to Stars Hollow, you can even ask Peter." I smile brightly.

"Thank you father!" I say, standing up, I happily leave the room and go to mine. 

I eat my dinner quickly and go to my room, the night was peaceful, I was very glad. When waking up, I tried on my uniform, not knowing how to style it. I place the blue shirt on, tucking in the skirt, I get a dark blue bow, putting it on my high ponytail tie. I have black tights on under my skirt, making my slightly heeled black shoe conceal itself. I slide on a sweater and get my bag, I barely speak while leaving. 

I watch as we pass by Stars Hollow, seeing the perfect town. As we pass by I smile to myself, although I stop once we arrive to Chilton. I get out, and say a proper Goodbye to Peter, as I walk in, I see eyes staring at me. I focus on myself as I go down the main stairway, appreciating the school itself. I get my things at administration, it was easy, they were polite, a bit too polite, they know my father...I just know it. 

I get into my first class, writing notes as the teacher goes along the recent tests. I turn my head seeing Rory, I smile and try to get her attention. Once she notices me she waves without getting the teachers attention. I happily feel satisfied, I look up hearing the class door open, a blonde tall boy came in. His eyes were pretty, a nice color of blue, once he gives a paper to the teacher he looks at me. I instantly look down, why was he staring at me like that? I- whatever, I lean onto my cheek with my palm as the class continues. Once it ends, Rory gets called, I nod to her, signalling I'll wait outside. 

"Looks like we've got a new Mary." The tall blonde boy says to me as he leaves, I furrow my brows annoyed, but I brush it off.

I walk out, instantly bumping into another person, she was blonde, about my height.

"Hi, I'm Paris." I open my mouth only for her to beat me to it. "I know you Isabella Porter, the girl with amazing grades and scores. Here's what's gonna happen, you will not beat me, you won't be able to catch up. This school is mine, I am the top, this is my domain. Don't you ever forget that, okay?" She starts walking away, I scoff, making her turn around.