𝘼 𝙎𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙍𝙖𝙯𝙤𝙧

(Idk if I should save for Childe or Zhongli, please help-)

(There's probably typos and spelling errors but I'm too lazy to check)

3rd Person POV

Sleepovers were a common thing when it came to y/n and Razor. Except they weren't sleepovers. It was y/n barging into to Wolvendom and staying for weeks.

The first time, it was because y/n got lost and couldn't find her way back home.

The second, it was because she got jumped by a group of fatui skirmishers and was too ashamed to go home in the battered state she'd been in.

The third, because she missed Razor.

The fourth, she accidentally burned some of the books in the library and needed a place to hide until Lisa calmed down.

There were countless times that y/n couldn't recall but this particular time, she planned on spending time with Razor and his lupical.

As usual, the h/c haired girl was lurking in the trees while she looked for Razor.

'Aha!' she thought when she spotted the grey haired boy. She silently climbed down from the tree and crept over, curiously peeking over his shoulder to see what he was looking at.

Her eyes brightened at the sight of the boar and on impulse, she darted out from behind Razor and began chasing the pig.

"Hey! Y/n!" Razor protested.

"Gotcha!" y/n exclaimed, landing on the boar's back after taking a risky jump.

The overgrown pig squealed and began trying to get y/n off while the h/c haired girl laughed, e/c eyes alight with excitement.

"RAZORRRR LOOK!" she shouted then yelped when the boar resorted to slamming itself against trees in an attempt to get the girl off its back.

Razor watched wearily as his friend's laughter quickly turned into angry screeching as her and the boar began fighting.

"That is not how you hunt..." Razor murmured, shaking his head at his friend.

It took a few minutes before y/n finally decided to stop playing around and just kill the pig already. We're going to ignore the fact that she threw the thing and just focus on her success.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself!" y/n chirped as she held the boar above her head, a smile on her face, "I can help you find another!"

"No, it's okay." Razor told the girl with a smile, "Are you going to stay the night again?"

"Yep!" y/n replied with a grin, "Hey, can I see your lupical today? I wanna hang out with them!"

'What about me?' "Okay."

•••

"AWWWW, WHO'S A CUTIE? YOU ARE! YOU ARE! YES YOU ARE!" y/n exclaimed giving belly rubs to two wolves at once.

Jealous would be a good word to describe how Razor was feeling, watching as his lupical crowded the h/c haired girl, waiting for their turn to recieve affection.

It puzzled him. The fact that he was disappointed about not having y/n focused on him like she usually was.

Y/n caught Razor's eye and waved to him, "Here, sit beside me!"

Razor did as he was told, wandering over to the girl and plopping down next to the e/c eyed girl.

He was hoping she'd show him some form of affection but was surprised anyways when she placed a hand atop his head and ruffled his hair.