Chapter 3 (EDITED)

CAMILA

The guy was 6'2 I guess, but not less than that, and had pitch-black hair, stormy grey eyes, and of course a very muscular and sexy body. I can tell just by looking at his shirt because it clings to his body like a second skin but not in an absurd way. He wears a white shirt with a brown suit. I am now drooling over this guy. How come he is so perfect! Just like some Greek God. 

Cam stop! What the hell is wrong with you. You don't even know that guy and you are already drooling over him ?? This is the first day of your job so focus, Idiot.

So apparently this guy always comes late and lives with his parents.

Hmm. Seems like a Mama's boy. I wish I also had a mother. At least someone in this world. As I child I used to ponder about how to make God happy, little me used to think that I did something wrong and when I make it right, God will withdraw my punishment and give me parents. Just like all the other kids. 

When I was a baby my parents died in a car accident but I was saved somehow and was sent to an orphanage when my uncle refused to keep me with them. It's not like I had a very awful life there. The people were good. Alice and Oliver the two owners of the orphanage always treated me like their own daughter. They couldn't have children so Oliver decided to open a little orphanage for children who lost their parents. When I was 8 years old. Almost everyone got adopted by people but not me so until I got a scholarship for my high school education I lived with Oliver and Alice. They were like my own people but God just couldn't be nice to me anymore and they died in a house fire 6 years ago.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Alex introduced me to Mr. Smoking Hot. After that Alex left us and I was alone with Ryan.

*****************************************************

What do you think their ship name should be ??

I like Ryla.
Comment down your thoughts about it.
Thanks for reading. Vote the chapter if you like it.