Chapter 39.2

CAMILA

The text said,

"Did she agree ?"

"You can't get into Camila's pants. Such bitches aren't easy."

"Tell me! Why on earth are you ignoring me."

"Don't tell me, you are already making out with her."

"I really wish, I win the bet."

"You told she will agree to sleep with you, but I told to you, you can't. I know I am right."

"Say something!"

"You saw the text already fucker. Now reply."

" I am dying to know!"

Tears rolled down my eyes. I kept the phone at it's place. I didn't know what to do or say. This all was a bet ?

Being friends with me, so that I can warm up his bed ? Is this how low a person can stoop ?

I thought we were very good friends. I feel betrayed. I feel pity on myself that I went out, spent my time and was talking to such a jerk. How could he do this to me. This is why I never trust people. Yet he sounded genuine. I liked him. Maybe I would spend more time with him. Can none of the things in my life go right? Why do I have to be the suffer of a bet? I broke down really bad. Still I waited for Raphael to come. Let's see what he does next.

I quickly, wiped my tears off and tried to look normal. A while later, he came back and said, "Sorry, he was my father's friend."

"Yeah, it's fine." I tried to act cool.

"So, where to go ? Mine or your's honey?" He said, winking at me.

This guy disgusts me to the core.

"To mine. Then you can go to your's. Just drop me please, it's late now."

He laughed and replied,"Oh, someone is fiesty."

"No one is. Now let's go."

Then he put his hand around my shoulders and then slowly slipped it to my back, "Are you sure ?"

"Yes, I am sure and you will loose the bet. You should have known it." I said can't being able to control my anger anymore and held his hand only to push it away.

"What are you talking about ?" He looked confused.

"The bet. I know about it. I read you text."

"Oh. So you know. Listen, let's just do it. You will never get any other chance like his."

"Fuck you, fuck your bet and fuck this chance. I never thought you would do something like this with me, you motherfucking asshole!" I screamed.

I was shaking. I opened the door when he held my hand and said, "You are not going anywhere okay ? Let's just do it. Come on."

That's the limit.

I slapped him, I slapped him so hard, for a second he was shocked.

"You should have seen that coming." I said with anger boiling inside me.

And I punched him in his gut and went out of the car and walked out of the place. I was trying not to cry, I didn't cry. But I didn't know what else to do. I felt like my whole life had fell apart. For everyone I am just a pawn, a pawn in their bet. I have never done anything to anyone. I have always been sweet to all, helped people, minded my own business.

Then why did this happen to me? What did I do to deserve this.

I took a cab to home and was quiet all this time. Controlling my emotions. But as soon as a reached home and saw Ryan, I broke. 

Tears started to roll down my cheeks and I quickly rubbed it off and stormed into my room and closed the door behind me. The bangs were followed by questions from Ryan. It didn't took it much long  to turn into bangs. I didn't care by then. I sat on my bed trying to stop weeping. I never liked crying. Even as a kid I cried rarely. 

It didn't took me long to suppress my tears. Ryan continued his questions and knocks. 

''What happened ?''

''Open the door please. I beg you.''

''I am not going until you open it.''

He is stubborn. Well I am very stubborn. 

I don't want meet anyone. I just feel so sick of all this, the bet, dates even work and for now, Ryan too. I do feel that it's his fault. I kept on trusting him and he carelessly continued to set up my dates with jerks. If you actually look deeply it was his fault all along. If he cared then why didn't he just made a background check and stuff. I don't want anyone. No one. 

I had stopped crying and Ryan was maybe gone. I just put my head on the pillow which was throbbing with pain. 

After a while I drifted to sleep.

***************************************
I hope you liked it.
If you did. Comment and vote.

I would mean a lot!
-Love yaa...