Chapter 33

CAMILA

Ouch !! My head hurts so terribly.

My eyes were still closed. I had a headache. As I opened my eyes it took me a while to settle down with the dim light. The curtains were closed. They restricted the brimming sunlight to penetrate the room. It was cozy and warm inside the blanket and I realised that my clothes were the same from last night.

Last night....

Realisation washed over me and it hit me like the strong wave of high tide. I was drunk last night. All I remember was the back-to-back shots of vodka. I slowly sat on the bed, all wrapped in the blanket. My eyes did a quick scan for Ryan in the room but he wasn't there. I felt a little disappointed. I was expecting him. I was drunk yesterday. This implies that last night must have been tough for everyone. God knows what sinful deeds I did. How much trouble and fuss I created on the streets of Venice.

And where the hell is my phone ??

I started searching for it ignoring my headache when the door creaked opened and Ryan came in. He said, "You are awake ??"

"I hope so. Have you seen my phone ??"

"Here you go."  He handed me a new box of phone.

"What is this ??" I asked astonished.

"You were drunk and threw your phone into the water last night." He chuckled.

"I what ?? Holy crap."

"No worries." He said and handed me a pill. "Here take this and use this phone."

"What else I did ?"

"A lot."  He said and went out saying, "Freshen up and pack, we are leaving today. I will get your breakfast."

Camila !! You threw your phone into the water last night ?? What were you thinking ?? Were you even thinking anything ??

Holy shit. I am so done with my life. I am just a little messy but particular, silly but serious, smart yet a stupid girl. What am I saying ?? Does that even make sense.

Ugh. Whatever.

I went into the bathroom after gulping down the pill with some water. Took a shower and came out to pack. Ryan was already there with breakfast. So I ate it and then started packing.

After a while I was done and Ryan had already packed his bag in the morning. Our flight was within a few hours so we had to reach the airport.

"What happened last night ??" I asked Stella while waiting for the plane in the airport.

Apparently we had went through all the checking and stuff and are waiting for announcement. Ryan was busy playing a game on his phone, Ian was quite and sad. Isaac was doing something on his phone as well.

"I don't really know. You were drunk. That's all. After that I don't know what happened." Stella replied.

"What do you mean you don't know ? Weren't you with me last night ?"

"No. Actually, Ian was very drunk so Issac and I took him back to hotel. You came with Ryan."

"OH SHIT !!" I said out loud.

"What ??"

"When I am drunk I am drowned in mischief."

"So.....Our good girl became naughty yesterday ??" She giggled.

"Shut up. God knows what happened. I don't want to listen. Let's just forget we ever went into the pub."

"What pub ??"

"Great !!"

As soon as we reached home. I went inside my room and threw myself on the bed.

Home sweet home. There is no place like this. Venice was lovely yet home is peaceful and cozy.

I was soon asleep because the flight was weary. The last thought on my mind was,

Office, I am coming tomorrow.

***************************************

A short one I know. Bear with me please!!
I hope you liked the chapter, though it was s filler one.

Thanks a lot for taking out time your to read my book. I love you all.

Like and comment!!