Chapter 17

CAMILA

Last night Ryan told me that he has found a guy for my second date assuring that this this time I wouldn't be disappointed.

I hope so.

Sitting on my chair I was working and also stealing glances from my laptop to look at a very perfect man sitting right next to me, Ryan.
I can't help it. He has got looks to which can make anyone go head over heels of.
And his cologne.....Ooooooo...
Sometimes it feels like I am floating in heaven after smelling this cologen and it's very strong but calming.  Very sexy. 
He always works with full concentration. He gives all his attention to a particular work at a time but that doesn't means he isn't a multitasker.
Sometimes when I cook and he helps me somehow he manages to mimic Alex and make me laugh.

It's fun to live with him.

After a while I was done with my work and by then it was already lunchtime so I shook Ryan shoulder and gestured him to follow me. He at once knew that it was already lunchtime.

Everyone was sitting at their usual places but Erica was missing. Josh had a serious look on his face.
Is something wrong ?? I don't know. Ryan should know but I think he doesn't because he hasn't told me anything.  What is it ? I hope no bad news. Please God !!
Josh told me and Ryan to sit and started, "Look guys, you must be thinking where Erica is so let me tell you she has taken a leave as her elder sister Emily has come to visit her today after a long time.''
Thank God. No bad news...But he hasn't completed yet. I thought
He continued,
'' So I am taking this situation as an opportunity to tell you guys that today I am going to propose Erica for Marriage. TODAY" He said in one breath and at the end he was panting a bit and was blushing really hard.

For a few seconds no one even uttered a word and then the Willam Twins shouted with excitement, "Parttyyyy !!!"
Everyone was back to their sense and Josh was bombarded with questions.

Ryan, "When ?"

Me, "Where ?"

Stella, "Got the ring ?"

Isaac, "How ?"

Ian, "She knows ?"

Before we could interrogate anymore he said answering all the questions at once, "Today in the evening I don't know where, yes I have got the ring, I have no idea how and you dumb it's a surprise."

Stella asked, "What are you saying ?? You have the ring but you don't know where and how you will propose her ?! You are an idiot !!"

Ryan said chuckling, "Of course he is. Figure everything out fast, Jo."

I said, "Show the ring !! You have it with you right ?"

To which he took out a blue little box and opened. It was the most alluring ring I had ever seen. It was simple yet beautiful. Erica was going to love it.

I said, "The ring is all a girl would ever want. Now listen I have a plan."  A nice idea had popped in my head and it was going to be the best. I continued, "You can propose her at our apartment's terrace. It will fetch you an awesome view of the city and I and Ryan will manage to do all the other decorations stuff. We can ask her to join us for hanging out and then by some reason you can take her to the terrace and successful propose her. What say ??"

He nodded his head but Ryan's eyes were fixed and me and without even looking away he said, "You have got beauty with brains. I am loving this right now."

Yes of course I was blushing but shoving my thoughts aside I asked Ryan if he agrees and he nodded.

I could see Isaac day dreaming about something. I knew at once, he was also thinking of proposing Stella.
Once Josh and Erica get settled we can look into his case also. I thought.