Chapte 41

RYAN

I love her. I know I do. I love her very much. The moment she went running into the room and I couldn't just see her that way. I knew I loved her. She is the one.

After I heard what happened last night. I just couldn't control it. I know Camila dies want to drag this anymore. Yet, am not letting that bastard slip away that easy.

We even kissed today. It give me butterflies. It felt, just something else. It gave me comfort. It felt good. I have never has such an amazing kiss before.

At the end of the day, we went to the car and I looked at Camila and said, "You want to drive and go home ? I have some work to be done."

Someone has to be beaten to pulp today.

Her eyes widened, "No. You don't. Let's just go home."

" Woah. I do have something to do, I gotta go." And I started to walk away when she held my hand and asked, " Where ?"

" You don't have to know." I replied.

She arched her eyebrow and said, "I do. I will not let you just walk into a stupif fight like that."

Ugh. She knows me so well.

"So ? You don't want that guy to be punished. I can't just sit here and let him be happy like that."

"Let it go." She said, holding my hand firmly and coming close to me.

"No I can't after what he did to you." I said this and was about to go when she hugged me.

She said holding me tight, "Let's go home please. Let it go now. For me."

I can't argue with that now. I will just listen to what she said. I don't want to hurt her anymore.
So we went home had dinner and went to my room. We sat on the chair. In the balcony, with a perfect view of the Eiffel Tower in front of us. The stars gleaming and he had eachother.

Should I tell her about how I feel ??

Oh no. I have a much better idea.

CAMILA

I walked up to the railing and stood there looking at the City Of Love. So much has happened in the past few months. I can't believe I found my love. But I am still unaware if he loves me. He does. Maybe. I can't muster up the courage to tell him anything yet.

Suddenly a strong arm raps around my waist and a gasp escape my mouth. It was Ryan. I melted into his touch. I turned towards him. And got on my toes, to kiss me.
He picked me up bridal style and took me to his bed and asked, "You want to be here tonight??"

Oh! This gentleman in him.

I nodded.

He put me on his bed. Took off his shirt and joined me. He pulled the duvet on and pulled me into him by my waist.

This is the most delightful night of my life.

***************************************

Comment and like. If you enjoy.

See you in the last chapter.
-Love yaa...