Chapter 16

RYAN

Wow !! Your crush is on a date with someone else and this is because of you !! You are such an idiot. WHY RYAN WHY ?? Why did you accept the bet.
I just couldn't back off. I had to say yes. I have never lost a bet, never. Not for the Ranger Rover but I want to win. That's it. That's all I want. But I like Camila... I just can't bear the thought of her going on a date with someone else. I am so-

My thoughts abruptly stopped when I heard a knock. Who can it be ?? Maybe that's Cathy, but I just met her today and she was supposed to go on a sleepover.

I opened the door and saw Camila !!
What is she doing here right now ?? She should be on her date. She is not supposed to be here. What the heck !!

I let her in and she went straight to my room and made to gesture to follow her.
She sat on my bed and started and soon she was done telling me everything.

Flashback

CAMILA

Cool...Take a deep breath. You can do this. You go girl !! I thought

Thinking this I took my clumsy sleepy self out of the bed. I am nervous. Today is Sunday and Ryan, as expected found a date for me last night in the club. He said that the guy was his Highschool friend so I atleast hope nothing would go wrong.

I have full faith in Ryan. He wouldn't choose anyone who isn't worth a chance. In addition to that on the basis of how much I have got to know him till now I can assure that he wants to win BADLY !!

Nothing much happened today. Ryan helped me cook the breakfast and we didn't talk much while eating. For the afternoon, I made the lunch beacuse Ryan was busy with some office stuff and he also went to visit his family. He loves them a lot. Every night he talks to Cathy over phone and then goes to sleep. Sometimes if Catherine's busy with some stuff he talks to his Mom and Dad. He always makes sure he shares everything with them. I am with him all day and night so I get to see what he does. I have started to fall badly for him.

It's already 3:30pm. I have a date at 5:00pm and what the hell is with me ?? Why am I still standing infront of the bathroom door thinking nothing !!

To be honest I hate to burst my pretty little bubble that I want to do this...I don't want to go on this date.

No I don't want this, I don't want to go on a date with someone I haven't seen !! Ever in my whole fucking life. Instead the only person I want to go with is Ryan Knight. Who is playing the matchmaker of my fucked up life right now.

Wasting no more time I took a warm shower and slipped into one of the dresses I bought on the day I went shopping. After I was ready I took sometime to admire my reflection in the mirror. I look pretty. My lips curled into a small smile and I thought to meet Ryan before leaving. I still have half-an-hour left.

I headed towards his room and this time I didn't forget to knock. A very sleepy Ryan opened the door I think he also went to sleep like me after lunch. Well, the lunch was heavy and I felt so drowsy that as soon as I sat on my bed I slowly drifted to sleep and here he was who actually made his day productive. He completed all his pending works and also went to meet his family and wow Cam !! What a nice day you had, sleeping and eating.

When he saw me his eyes widened. He looked so handsome that way....

God !! I have a question...How much time you invested to make this so hot human...

He was freaking asleep how can he still manage to look like this ?? Anyways...

To hide his amusement he said, "You are all set to go it seems."

I replied with a grin, "Yeah but I still have 30mins left. By the way how do I look ??"I asked coming straight to the point. I want to know from him and I kind of want him to approve my look, But why ??