Chapter 42.

RYAN

I had everything planned in my mind. I just want one thing. Camila now just has to trust the process.

I got up with the most beautiful women beside mem Sleeping peacefully. Her faced buried in my chest and one of her hands on my shoulder.

I will make you happy today. I promise.

I brushed off a lock of hair from her face and she stirred in her sleep. She slowly opened her eyes to see me and smiled.

"Good Morning, handsome." She said touching the tip of my nose.

I giggled at that and then I asked her pulling her close, "You still trust me ?"

"Yes I do." She said cupping my face.

I said taking a deep breath, "Then would you please go on the last date ?"

"Today ?"

"Yes."

"Okay." She affirmed.

"Really??"

She nodded and added, "I have trusted you all along. I will trust you till the end."

"Thank you. Today Evening at 7, Effial Tower. I will not let you down."

I took an off today. She worked. I had to set up everything for her. She deserves the best. I will make this the best date of her life.

Soon it was 7. She was here looking beautiful as always.

THE 4TH DATE...

Ryan was excited and happy to see Camila. She wore a white dress and her waist length hair was down and Ryan couldn't took his eyes off her.

She came hurriedly towards him and asked with hope, "Where is the date ??"

Ryan replied with a smile, "He is here."

Both of them knew. Both loved eachother. Yet there was that last bit of confirmation that both of them craved for.

Ryan held Camila's hand and tool her right infront of the Tower, he bend on his knees and said,

"Am the date. Since we know eachother very well. I don't want to make you wait anymore. I would like to ask that, Will you be my girlfriend??"

And with that, fireworks went up in the sky. It felt like the most beautiful night in Paris.

Camila ofcourse said, "Yes."

They both were in love. That was all what mattered and of course Camila was the  first one to ride the Ranger Rover.

********************************

This was the end. Thank you to all those you bore with my stupidity and errors. I love you all. <3