Chapter 25

RYAN

Camila was standing at the balcony looking at the stunning view infront of her.
I tapped on her shoulder and she turned around with a smile.

"I apologize on behalf of that jerk Josh. I knew he would do something but never predicted this situation." I said looking embarrassed.

Well I am embarrassed, Josh shouldn't have done that. But I feel butterflies thinking about me and her living together in the same room for a few days. I mean we do live in the same apartment but not rooms. We both are very busy and don't really know about eachother much and I didn't even get the time to bond with her. I hope this time I can.

She gave an understanding smile and said, "It's okay actually. I went to this hotels website and they are actually giving discount on booking two couple rooms. Moreover we are here for our lover boy, Isaac."

I laughed at the last words, "I agree. I think that we share the same apartment but still don't know a lot about eachother. Maybe like this we will come to know one another better." I said.

"I am really interested to know about you" She smiled. Is she ?? Ohooo my heart just skipped a beat at that...

"Oh. Is that so ?? Then let's ask eachother questions." I said.

"Sure. I will go first. Whom do you love the most in this world ??" She asked with curiosity in her eyes.

I thought for a while and said, "Myself. If you can't love yourself, you can't love anyone else ever. My turn, why do you always wear that chain ??"

I have always seen a sliver chain around her neck, no matter what the situation. Even she never takes it out while sleeping too. I wonder why.

"Alice (Camila's froster mother from Chapter 1) gave me this. After my parents died I was sent to an orphanage because my relatives denied to keep me with them. Alice and Oliver couldn't have children of their own so they opened a small orphanage, I was sent there. Everyone was adopted eventually except for me so I stayed with them and they brought me up." She said with a weak and nostalgic smile.

"Oh. Where are they know ?? You never sopke about them." I said.

"I lived with them untill I got a scholarship for my highschool. They died in a house fire 6 years ago." She said with a well of tears in her eyes.

Why she had such a tough life ?? She certainly deserves way way better than this.

I held her shoulders and said, "It's okay. They loved you, embraced you when no one did. They were strangers but undoubtedly played a major role in your life. People have to leave, no one is permanent. Just be grateful that you had such wonderful people in your life." And gave her a hug.

She composed herself and said, "Okay may turn. Let's make it spicy. Are you a virgin ?? We can totally skip that if you want." She said with her eyes tightly closed. She is funny.

I laughed at that and said, "Well yes, I am a virgin. I have never been very intimate with any of my girlfriends."

"What ?? Really ?? I thought-" I cut her off an said, " Looks can be deceptive dear. My turn, what is the most hilarious incident of your's ??"

She smiled closed her eyes for a second and said, "So there was this cafe I used to work in during college, as a cashier. There was this girl named Linda who used to go clubbing very often with her friends and the other staffs of the cafe. On her birthday she dragged me into her plan and we went clubbing. I was drunk. So drunk that I actually stood up on a table and started dancing. When stopped by the manager I knowingly spilled a glass of alcohol on him. They immediately throwed me out of that place. I had no clue about last night and had a hangover so it was told to me by Linda the next morning."

She did this ????? How can she ???....She looks so innocent. Well alcohol makes your world spin. Not her fault completely.

I was laughing my ass off and was really amused.

"Stop laughing it's your turn."

"I don't have any. I was all serious always. Well once I broke my highschool Principle's car door because he called my Mom to complain about me. I was found fighting with a senior at the middle of the corridor that's why."

She shaked her head and said, "You have done all the bad boy stuff. Still I find a gentleman within you."

Really ?? Nobody ever recognised that. Maybe she takes out the best in everyone.

"My turn. What do you fear the most ??"I said with a serious face. I really want to know this answer.

She thought for a while and said, "It has to be darkness. You have seen how scared I get after watching horror movies. But darkness is something I really don't like. What is your's ??" She asked.

"Well I am afraid of losing people around me. I don't know if I can actually stand really strong if I lose anyone I love." I said.

She looked at me intently and said, "You know what ?? You will stand strong in every situation. Because if you can accept you weakness and actually reveal them it means you have acceptance and courage. That's all you need to stand strong." and gave a encouraging smile.

Very observant and analytical she is.
I smiled at that thought and then there was a knock at the door.

**************************************

This was the chapter. There was a little repetition. Forgive me for that. I have to learn a lotttt !!
Ryan and Camila need to know about eachother, so I thought question and answer can be the way.
I hope you enjoyed.
Vote if you liked it.
-Love Yaa