Chapter 28

STELLA

We really had no other choice but to fiddle with to the circumstance. Now, to me, it's like a very fascinating thing. I am going to stay with Issac for the next fucking four days !!

You can forever veil the truth from the whole world but can you hide from yourself ?? You can't. The fact is that I have a teeny-tiny crush on Isaac...

I mean look at that light brown hair paired perfectly with hazel eyes, flawlessly tanned skin, and his body that he made with workouts every day and the cherry on the cake, 6ft height !! How can you not have a crush on him ??

We walked up to our room and Isaac unlocked the door and followed me inside.

See such a lovely guy. A gentleman is what he is; I don't like badboys at all. Weird, but it is what it is.

I was very tired so I threw myself on the bed. Isaac looked at me shaking his head sorrowfully and said, "Really ??"

"Yeah. I am exhausted. Very exhausted'', I said closings my eyes for a while.

"Okay. You should probably go take a shower, I will order some snacks by then." He suggested.

I sat up at a snail's pace and agreed. I took my clothes inside so that I could come out changed into a fresh pair of clothes. The shower aided a lot. It was way more relaxing than I thought it would be. Half of my tiredness was gone. When I came out I saw Isaac without a shirt.

Wow....very fine.

Now I am supposed to not drool over him even if he moves around shirtless. It is so cold here !! How can he not want to wear a shirt ?? Well, I don't mind as long as he doesn't catch a cold and I don't think he will because our room is kept warm by the heater. Plus the sight is incredible !!

He said grinning, "Umm...I don't have the habit of wearing a shirt..I..I..So if you...I will wear one."

He grabbed a shirt laying on the bed.

I quickly said, "No. I like it !!"

SHIT. You had to say that ?? Really ?!

He looked puzzled and before he could say anything I said, "No I mean it's okay. I am fine with it."

"You are sure ?? I don't have a problem wearing a shirt."

"No, I am okay...Make yourself, at ease, we have to be together for some days so it's better if we adjust and make eachother comfortable" I said

"Yeah I get it. Thank you." He said throwing off the shirt he was holding.

The doorbell rang. It was the food. We ate the food it was appetizing and I loved it !! I am totally looking forward to trying the Baicoli again it is a biscuit and is very yummy.

We were watching a series and after a few episodes we realized the blanket was way too small for both of us and blankets are warm and cozy so sure we needed them and there was just one. Whatever it is I am not sleeping with him on the same bed it would be very inappropriate !!

Or maybe I can...NO you can't Stella.

Keeping aside the thought I said, "We can check in the cupboard once, maybe they have extra."

He nodded and dragged a stool near the cupboard because, even if he was tall it was not possible for even him to actually reach them since they were kept really inside, deep inside the cupboard, seems like nobody ever needed it.

But I wanted to get the blanket so I stepped in and said, "I will get them."

"Okay, but be careful," Isaac said.