Chapter 38

JOSH

Flashback...

"Man ! After so long. Only us, going to the pub." Ryan said with excitement.

I smiled and said, "The last time we went, was on my bachelorette party. That too with everyone."

"I don't care today. I am going to get drunk."

"Oh please no. I don't want to carry you."

"You have to."

I sighed. Ryan has always been like this. When we were in college, he used to get drunk very rarely. But when he drank, he drank too much. If he's drunk we won't talk to you much. That can be a big problem at times. He will be still and just lean on you for support. He is pretty sober when drunk.

That night, he didn't dance. The only thing he did was, drink.

"Stop it now. You will die." I said talking the glass out of his hand.

He reached for the glass and took it, "Shut up."

"Ryan we need to go. Erica will kill me, it's so late."

"Hm."

Once we reached the apartment he didn't say anything. He was high. He didn't even let me take out to keys from his pocket. So I had to knock and call Camila.

End of Flashback.........

CAMILA

Josh told that Ryan drank too much. His phone started ringing. He ignored and it rang again. It was Erica. He looked at me and I looked at him. We were in Ryan's room he was sitting on his bed, unwilling to sleep.

"Go Josh."

"No I will stay for a while, I will just inform Erica."

"Go. I can handle." I assured.

"Sure ?" He asked.

"Sure." I said. He patted my shoulder and left.

Now now...What to do with Ryan.

I sat beside Ryan and faced him, "Ryan you need to change okay."

So I went to closet, took out clothes for me and handed him, "Here, take and change."
He sat there as if I did exist and after a second he fell on his back and went to sleep.

What just happened. People act weird when drunk. But Ryan can't sleep with shoes and all. So I took out his shoes and kept them aside. Then unbuttoned his shirt to reveal his pefectly sculpted body. I put on a t-shirt on him and just unblucked his belt and let the pant be. I don't want to do his pants because he is not in his senses and it would be inappropriate. Plus, I have to face Ryan tomorrow as well.

I tucked him in, switched off the lights and went to sleep. Huff, end of a long day.

The next morning, I woke up Ryan a little earlier so that he will get time to freshen up and deal with the terrible headache. It's really an important day today, as today is the event. We have to complete everything. Yesterday we completed pretty much all but the finishing and final touches has to be done today. We need to reach the site earlier.
After having breakfast, me and Ryan headed off to the site. I was driving today, as, Ryan didn't feel very good.

Poor him...

As soon as I reached we went to our work. Ryan and I hadn't talked much. I wonder what is he up to.

RYAN

I woke up with a terrible headache. And found a pill on the side table. I wasn't even in the clothes as last night. I knew Camila changed them, because the pants were unchanged.

I was fully in a work mood. Though my body wasn't. I felt a little drowsy. I was working on the invitation to be sent to everyone. It was supposed to be sent to all before 10 in the morning. Obviously, everyone knew about it, but the handing down of the company thing, was a secret. It's a big day for Alex. The whole day went so fast I didn't even realise. We all were working like maniacs. I have to agree, though, I don't like Raphael, he works really hard. No wonder why he is the best in his line of job. Everything was done by the Evening. We have to just go get ready and come back.

As I buttoned my suit looking into the mirror. I thought about Camila's date with Raphael. They get along pretty well, if I pair them together, maybe it will work. It has to work. Raphael is desperate. Yet I don't understand why. I can sense his desperation, he is always clinging to Camila. Not a second alone. As much as I hate him for that, I can send him on a date with her, it works for me. Today, in the party, I will set up the date.

I put some cologne on and open my door to see the most stunning girl I have ever seen. Camila. She was sitting on the couch looking at her phone.

She wore a black, backless dress which had a slit starting from her thighs till the end, exposing her beautiful legs. Her long black hair was left open and was on one side, which made her bare back visible. Her makeup was nothing too outrageous. Just perfect. She was looking very pretty, gorgeous. I stood there awestruck.

She looked at me and smiled, "What ? Let's go handsome."

And walked up to the door. I said, "You look stunning."

"Thank you. You look delicious yourself." And we both laughed at that.

Finally we arrived at the event. It was looking beautiful. Alex had just arrived. After a while, his called Alex on stage and made the announcement for handing over the company. Alex's reaction was worth watching. He was so happy, his family was so elated and proud. In his small yet, heart touching speech, he mentioned that he was really happy and was proud that he could make himself worthy of this company and thanked everyone especially Stella. She does a lot for him, she works really hard, by the end he and all of us were in tears. Our company is like a family.

After Congratulating Alex, I finally got time to talk to Raphael, the pig.

"Hey, your work is really good. Now I know what makes you so famous." I said starting the conversation.

"Thanks. By the way, you are Camila's roomie right ? As in you both share apartment."

"Yeah. And lately I have noticed that you both have been hanging out a lot." I said with a smile.

"I kind of like her you know. But don't tell her. I have always wanted to take her on a proper date." He stated and smiled.

"And I have always wanted to punch you in the face." I mumbled.

"Did you say something ?" He asked.

I lied , "No, I was just thinking that maybe I can make your wish come true."

" How ?"

"I can setup a date for you. I mean, I can make sure, Camila goes with you on a date." I replied.

"But how ?"

"That's up to me."

He asked suspiciously, "And why would you do that ?"

"Because I think she likes you too." I said and added, "So...Sunday evening. I will text you things later. You can just ask her out just for formality when I say."

He smiled and said, "Oh ok, thanks a lot man."

"See you later, Raphael.'' I said and walked away.

Hmm...Another date and I hope this date does my work.

***************************************

That's all...
Let's see how the date goes, in the next chapter. Hope you like it, if you did..

Comment and vote.
-Love Yaa...